NSCLC is the most common type of lung cancer accounted for approximately 85% of all lung cancers. However, NSCLC metastasizes to other organs slower in comparison to SCLC, and microscopically, SCLC is composed of much smaller cells. NSCLC is mainly subcategorized into adenocarcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, large cell carcinomas and several other types that occur less frequently include adenosquamous carcinomas and sarcomatoid carcinomas.
NSCLC can be located in the mid-chest, but it is often also found in other parts of the lung too. Even though NSCLCs are associated with cigarette smoking, adenocarcinomas may also be found in patients who have never smoked. Also, itis relatively insensitive to chemotherapy and radiation therapy in comparison with SCLC.
“Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Pipeline Insight, 2020” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer market.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
A detailed picture of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase.
Request for sample pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/non-small-cell-lung-cancer-pipeline-insight
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Emerging Drugs
- Nazartinib/EGF816: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Capmatinib/INC280: Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Telisotuzumab Vedotin: AbbVie
- JNJ-61186372/JNJ-6372: Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Ensartinib/X-396: Xcovery
- Selpercatinib (LY3527723/LOXO-292): Eli Lilly and Company
- SAR408701: Sanofi
- Braftovi/encorafinib + Mektovi/binimetinib: Pfizer, and others.
Scope of the report
- The Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Table of contents
- Report Introduction
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Current Treatment Patterns
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – DelveInsight’s Analytical Perspective
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
- Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
- Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
- Inactive Products
- Dormant Products
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Discontinued Products
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Product Profiles
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Key Companies
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Key Products
- Dormant and Discontinued Products
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Unmet Needs
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Future Perspectives
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Analyst Review
- Report Methodology
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm, focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States