DelveInsight’s ‘Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030‘ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) epidemiology in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Some of the key facts of the report
1. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) is common, especially among the elderly who are above or equal to 65.
2. The highest Acute Kidney Injury incident cases were recorded in the United States that was 895,078 in 2017.
3. Stage I AKI occurred with the highest frequency and stage 3 AKI occurred with the lowest frequency in the 16–25-year old age group.
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Acute Kidney Injury (AKI)
3. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI): Disease Background and Overview
4. Patient Journey
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Epidemiology Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale: 7MM
5.3. Epidemiology Scenario: 7MM
5.4. United States Epidemiology
5.5. EU-5 Country-wise Epidemiology
5.5.1. Germany Epidemiology
5.5.2. France Epidemiology
5.5.3. Italy Epidemiology
5.5.4. Spain Epidemiology
5.5.5. United Kingdom Epidemiology
5.6. Japan Epidemiology
6. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
6.1. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Treatment and Management
6.2. Acute Kidney Injury (AKI) Treatment Algorithm
7. KOL Views
8. Unmet Needs
9.2. Report Methodology
10. DelveInsight Capabilities
12. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a Business Consulting and Market research company, providing expert business solutions for life science vertical and offering quintessential advisory services in the areas of R&D, Strategy Formulation, Operations, Competitive Intelligence, Competitive Landscaping, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Kritika Rehani
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States