Nebulizer market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 7% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The US is the major contributor to the global nebulizers market and is likely to witness incremental growth rate of around $120 million during the forecast period.
- Mesh nebulizers will have the highest absolute growth of around 72%, due to its enhanced drug delivery with increased safety features.
- The hospital segment dominates the market, however the home healthcare centers have a faster growth rate, 4 out of 5 hospitals are treating the COVID-19 patients, the asthma, COPD patients are diverted to the home healthcare centers for the treatments, hence the demand for the nebulizers in the home healthcare segment has increased.
- The COVID-19 patients are given medications through the nebulizers along with the ventilators, the number of nebulizers used in the emergency units have gone up, this has created the shortage of nebulizers for the normal asthma, COPD patients in various countries.
- Vendors across the globe have increased their production of the nebulizers two to three times higher than the normal production to meet the demand for the nebulizers across the globe due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Vendors are actively engaged in the development of the new product and commercially launched patient friendly devices, with enhanced drug transfer featuring the latest mesh nebulizer in recent years.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by products, portability, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 8 key vendors and 37 other vendors
Nebulizer Market – Dynamics
The nebulizers play a significant role in the treatment of the COVID-19 pandemic. Among the COVID-19 patients, approximately 15% to 20% of the patients require assisted breathing, as lungs are majorly affected by the virus. This assistance is provided by ventilators. In addition, nebulizers are used with the medicines which loosen the brittle lungs in patients and help them to breathe. This is used to treat critically ill patients across the globe. The demand for home nebulizers is increasing across the developed countries. There is a huge surge in demand for nebulizers and the drugs used to treat asthma and COPD patients. Much of the global community was not prepared financially, technologically, or materially, to implement the measures that have been employed to contain COVID-19 as it was initially restricted to only China.
Nebulizer Market – Trends
Portability is becoming a key trend in the nebulizer market, especially in the home healthcare set up. Due to the advanced technology and powerful spares used, the cost of portable nebulizers is extremely high compared to other model nebulizers. The usage of portable nebulizers is higher in developed countries compared to developing and underdeveloped countries due to the economic factor. The vendors are introducing various new portable nebulizers into the market to attract the end-users. For instance, in 2018, Koninklijke Philips launched its smallest portable nebulizer in North America. InnoSpire Go is the smallest and lightest portable hand-held nebulizer. This innovative technology not only provides fast and effective medication delivery but is also proven to reduce treatment time by up to 25%.
Nebulizer Market – Segmentation
This research report includes a detailed segmentation by products, portability, end-user, and geography.
Nebulizer Market by Products
Nebulizer Market by Portability
Nebulizer Market by End-user
- Home Healthcare
Nebulizer Market – Geography
The global nebulizers market is segmented into the five major regions North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. North America dominates the nebulizer market and APAC region is expected to show promising growth during the forecast period. The usage of nebulizers is increasing worldwide due to various factors. The COVID-19 patients are treated with priority medical devices such as ventilators, nebulizers, and inhalers for effective treatment. In COVID-19 affected countries, patients prefer to home-based nebulizers as front-line workers are prioritizing to treat COVID-19 patients and not offering nebulization therapy in healthcare settings.
Nebulizer Market by Geography
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Koninklijke Philips
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare
- Besco Medical
- Rossmax International
- Feellife Health
Other Prominent Vendors in the market include Liquide Medical Systems, Allied Healthcare Products, Andreas Fahl Medizintechnik-Vertrieb, AME Group, Babybelle, Big Eagle, Bremed, Well Swiss, DR TRUST, DELBio, EP S.p.A, ELMASLAR GROUP, Flexicare, Fazzini, Hünkar Ecza ve Medikal, K-JUMP HEALTH, Little Doctor International, MED2000, San-Up, HELTMAN Medikal, Jiangsu Dengguan Medical Treatment Instrument, Medpack Swiss Group, Microlife, MTD Medical Technology and Devices, Norditalia Group, Promed Group, Tai Yu International Manu, Trimpeks, Vega Technologies, Wuhan W.E.O. Science & Technology Development, Westmed, Compass Health Brands, Koo Medical Equipment, NOUVAG, Sunset Healthcare Solutions, Morepen Laboratories, and Trudell Medical International.
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States