The global Less Lethal Ammunition Market size is expected to reach USD 1.21 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 4.3%, according to a new report by Grand View Research Inc. The rapidly rising incidences of political disputes and civil disorder are expected to drive the demand for less lethal ammunition from law enforcement agencies across the globe.
Based on the sub-munition concept the top players in the industry have developed highly impactful irritant devices that release loads of irritant sub-munitions from a single projectile. Thus, they assure quick and effective dispersion of irritants without causing any severe injuries. In addition, they do not exhibit the risk of being thrown back like traditional tear gas canisters.
In March 2018, at Enforce Tac, Rheinmetall AG launched an extensive range of pyrotechnic products with high precision, reliability, and safe to handle. The product-line included multi-bang grenades and enhanced performance flash-bang grenades with bottom-top venting technology that leads the explosion away from hand and fingers.
Key industry participants are focusing on developing a comprehensive portfolio with right less-lethal ammunition for every scenario, with effects and ranges varying according to tactical requirements of different user groups including military or police. Moreover, they have developed ammunition that offers high reliability and precision in all climates.
Request a Sample Copy of the Global Less Lethal Ammunition Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/less-lethal-ammunition-market/request/rs1
Less Lethal Ammunition Market Report Highlights
- Launchers weapon type segment is expected to witness a notable CAGR of 4.2% over the forecast period owing to continuous launch of advanced and highly effective 40 mm caliber less-lethal ammunition
- Law Enforcement segment dominated the overall market for less-lethal ammunition with 58.61% revenue share in 2019 due to high demand for execution of riot control operations without causing fatalities
- Rubber bullet segment is expected to witness the fastest CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period on account its high effectiveness in crowd control operation without causing fatal injuries to the people
- In 2019, Middle East Africa revenue stood at USD 148.6 million and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.8% over the forecast period on the high crime rate in the African countries
- Key players are employing efforts to gain long-term supply contract from the law enforcement and military agencies across the globe, to gain a competitive edge and gain a strong foothold in the market
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts@ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/450593/ibb
Less Lethal Ammunition Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global less lethal ammunition market on the basis of weapon type, end use, product, and region:
Less Lethal Ammunition Weapon Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
Less Lethal Ammunition End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Law Enforcement
Less Lethal Ammunition Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Rubber Bullets
- Bean Bag Rounds
- Polyethylene/Plastic Bullets
- OC/CS & Smoke Munitions
- Flash Bag Rounds
Less Lethal Ammunition Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America (CSA)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
List of Key Players in Less Lethal Ammunition Market
- Combined Systems, Inc.
- Lightfield Ammunition Corporation
- Federal Ammunition
- Nonlethal Technologies, Inc.
- The Safariland Group
- Amtec Less Lethal Systems Inc.
- Mace Security International, Inc.
- Sage Control Ordnance, Inc.
- Security Devices International, Inc.
- Winchester Ammunition
- Chemring Group PLC
- Rheinmetall AG
- Verney-Carron SA
- Brenneke Ammunition GmbH
- Trust Eibarres SA
Browse Related Reports @
Ammunition Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ammunition-market
Weapon Mounts Market: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/weapon-mounts-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States