Prosper, TX, USA – July 18, 2020 – What if there was a place where one could learn all of the mindsets and concepts of growing a business while feeling supported by an online community of Business Women? This is a question that international speaker, successful mompreneur, and trainer and coach, Taylor Thompson found her asking herself.
“Managing mindset is daily, and as women entrepreneurs, challenges come at us from every direction,” says Thompson. “From relationships, finances, health, parenting, and building our business, while you forsake self-care.” Thompson decided enough was enough and set out to found The SheNetwork (Sharing Her Excellence). Thompson explains that “it’s about creating a community where women collaborate versus compete.”
Those who wish to join this supportive women’s network community and take their business and life to the next level can learn more at https://myshenetwork.com. Inside the membership, members can find:
• Monthly Mastermind Workshops with Top Earners and Experts in their fields
• Access to the entire Membership Site Vault
• Access to all Top Entrepreneur Coaching Interviews archived for convenience
• Access to top training around health, wealth, mindset, money matters, taxes, business, branding, marketing and more
• Members have the opportunity to become a blog author and submit their writing to go on The SheNetwork Blog to inspire women across the globe
• Exclusive savings with Zoom Videocasting platform
• Discounts for all of Taylor’s tools and resources
The SheNetwork (Sharing Her Excellence) was founded and created out of Thompson’s personal experiences that convinced her that women need community, a safe haven where they can give and receive encouragement, empowerment, and support as they strive to be the best of who they were created to be. Let’s face it: there is enough competition in the world, but The She Network is a place where you can come to collaborate with other women,” says Thompson.
About Taylor Thompson
Thompson is an international speaker, a successful mompreneur, and a trainer and coach who mentors hundreds and thousands of networkers around the world. When she’s not working, Thompson enjoys spending time and life with her best friend, confidant, mentor, soulmate and true love of her life, Larry, and their three daughters in Prosper, TX.
Vedette Global Media for Taylor Thompson