The MEA cloud infrastructure services market size is anticipated to reach USD 18.07 billion till 2025. It is anticipated to register growth with 28.7% CAGR during the forecasted period, 2018 to 2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising investments and technological advances being made in cloud computing for data storage coupled with its feature of low storage and operational cost.
The PaaS segment held largest share across the global market owing to its features like reduced time for application development, easy deployment, high agility and scalability. The DRaaS segment is projected to register fastest growth with 31.9% CAGR owing to the rising awareness among large organizations and SMEs about its feature of providing security to various IT assets.
To download the sample PDF of “MEA Cloud Infrastructure Services Market Report” please click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/mea-cloud-infrastructure-services-market/request-sample
The public cloud deployment segment held largest share and generated revenue of USD 1.65 Billion in 2017 owing to its rising usage across majority of the SMEs owing to their low-cost features. The hybrid cloud is anticipated to witness 30.9% CAGR in the upcoming years due to its usage as both public and private cloud, as per organizational needs.
KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) dominated the global market in 2017 due to the rising presence of several major players coupled with its fast development. On the other hand, the United Arab Emirates also held significant share of 27% owing to the presence of technologically advanced and developed cities like Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Qatar is projected to show fastest growth with 32.8% CAGR during the forecasted years, 2018 to 2025.
The Middle East and Africa cloud infrastructure services market includes key players such as Google Inc.; Microsoft Corporation; AWS; IBM; Alibaba; Fujitsu; and Oracle. Although many local players have also started entering the market, large enterprises are still relying on the prominent service providers on account of data security and reliability offered by them.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/mea-cloud-infrastructure-services-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2017, the PaaS (Platform as a Service) dominated global market and generated a revenue of USD 0.68 Billion.
• The SMEs segment held a share of 24.8% across the overall market.
• The deployment segment of public cloud held the largest share across the market with revenue of USD 1.65 Billion.
• The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia dominated the MEA market in 2017.
• The key players in this market are Microsoft Corporation; AWS; IBM; Alibaba; Fujitsu; Oracle; and Google Inc.
Million Insights has segmented the MEA cloud infrastructure services market on the basis of service, deployment, organization, and country:
MEA Cloud Infrastructure Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Managed Hosting
MEA Cloud Infrastructure Services Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Public Cloud
• Private Cloud
• Hybrid Cloud
MEA Cloud Infrastructure Services Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Large Organization
MEA Cloud Infrastructure Services Country Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2015 – 2025)
• Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Smart Demand Response Market: The global smart demand response market size was worth USD 5.57 billion in the year 2014. Technological advancements in utilities vertical along with the implementation of regulations are anticipated to increase the deployment of the smart grid which will further boost the market growth.
• Telepresence Equipment Market: The global telepresence equipment market size was worth USD 1.87 billion in 2016. The growing need to establish an effective communication system and reduce the cost incurred in travelling for employees are driving the growth of the market.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar