The U.S. motor vehicle sensors market is estimated to attain USD 6.29 billion, by the end of 2020, and is projected to grow at a significant rate of CAGR over the forecasted period, according to the new report by Million Insights. The stringent regulations regarding harmful emissions and safety standards coupled with growing initiatives by the government is anticipated to foster the market growth.
In U.S. it has become mandatory to incorporate electronic stability control systems (ESC) in light duty vehicles. Which is projected to drive the regional market. In addition, increasing trend of monitoring tire pressure systems (TPMS) due to documentation and accountability Act (TREAD), is projected to propel the demand of these sensors.
To download the sample PDF of U.S. Motor Vehicle Sensors Market Report “please” click here: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-motor-vehicle-sensors-market/request-sample
These sensors are helpful in tracking HVAC, coolant temperature, and magnetic fluid levels. Security sensors helps to monitor wheel speed and tire inflation. All these key factors are anticipated to bolster the demand for the sensors in the coming few years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• In 2013, Physical property sensors attributed to the highest market share of over 25.0% in the market. Increasing demand for monitoring properties such as temperature, moisture, and pressure is projected to spur the market growth.
• In 2013, Drivetrain & engine application segment attributed to market share of over 35.0%. Growing demand for measuring fuel injection pressure, air temperature, coolant temperature and oil pressure is contributing to segment’s growth. These measures also help in reducing emission of gases and enhance engine efficiency.
• The U.S. motor vehicle sensors market is supported by the new product innovations. For example, in 2012, GE and Ford motors have collaborated to create sensor for tracking vehicle’s battery life.
• Major players in the market are General Electric, Delphi Corporation, Denso Corporation, Bosch, Johnsons Controls, Agilent Technologies, Honeywell international, and Northrop Grumman.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, “please” click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/us-motor-vehicle-sensors-market
Million Insights has segmented the U.S. motor vehicle sensors market based on product, and application:
U.S. Motor Vehicle Sensors Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Physical Property
• Process Variable
• Proximity & Positioning
• Chemical Property
U.S. Motor Vehicle Sensors Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
• Engine & Drivetrain
• Safety & Security
• Emission Control
Browse latest market research reports available with Million Insights:
• Food Robotics Market: The global food robotics market size was accounted for USD 1,172.9 million in 2016. It is projected to witness growth with 13.1% CAGR from 2017 to 2025. The increasing need for boosting operational efficiency of manufacturing plants and rising demand for packed and processed foods across the globe is expected to fuel the market growth for technologies like food robotics.
• Rail Mounted Gantry Crane Market: The global rail mounted gantry crane market size was valued for USD 286.1 million, in 2016. The market is projected to gain momentum over the forecast period, 2017 to 2025. Increasing global trade activities along with growing container traffic, and vessel sizes is boosting the market growth.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar