Maroon colour and chilli red colours are the go to colours for south indian weddings. The current trend is the scattered butta designs made in gold zari in the body of the maroon bridal saree and with traditional peacock borders. Kancheepuram silk saree store have introduced these maroon wedding saree with scattered gold zari buttas and also allows couple photo customization in the pallu of the bridal silk saree.
Indian Bridal saree; An epitome of culture and tradition
Bridal silk sarees play an important role as the Indian Bridal sarees and they have a place in Indian bride’s trousseau. Designer bridal silk sarees are the first choice of today’s brides and they can choose from a wide variety of silk sarees, party wear sarees, and other traditional sarees. Indian Bridal sarees are a staple of every bride’s wardrobe and people throughout the world are also amazed by saree’s elegance and charm. Women of all ages love sarees as they can be worn during weddings, festivities, engagements, anniversaries, and receptions. Sarees can be draped in different ways and can be styled with various accessories by the brides on their wedding day. Brides are often Fashion-conscious and want to look great wearing attractive and beautiful designer sarees during her wedding functions. Designer wedding saree are available in weaving, embroidery, georgette embellished, and brocade. They are teamed with perfectly cut blouses in rich colors and heavy embroideries.
If you are looking for a designer wedding silk saree for your engagement ceremony then there are numerous choices available in Bridal silk sarees as they are a must-have ethnic essential for every woman. Every bride wants to look glamorous, gorgeous, and trendy during her wedding ceremonies and functions. Choosing the right bridal silk saree can be quite difficult, but there are few selective styles that will be great for your engagement, wedding, or reception as they will bring back all the special attention and will make the day really special. Here are the types of sarees that you can choose from:
- Lehenga saree for engagement: lehengas are an integral part of Indian weddings and lehenga sarees are crafted using intricate work of embroidery in zardosi and silk. These sarees generally have heavy borders and detailed patterns that make the brides look grand and magnificent. These sarees are often teamed with separate heavy dupattas that give you a lehenga type look.
- Kancheepuram saree: An Indian bride’s trousseau is incomplete without the classic and royal Kanchipuram silk sarees and it is a beautiful piece of textile that must be included in your wardrobe. There are elaborate and gorgeous designs that are perfect for weddings and engagements. They are a staple for South Indian weddings, though they are becoming famous throughout the world. You can buy Kanchipuram saree online in multiple colors, designs, rich borders, and motifs.
- Designer Banarasi silk saree: Banarasi silk sarees have become the new hot favorite throughout the world as they are perfect for any occasion. It is one of the best Indian bridal saree as this age-old saree can be worn on various occasions and events. Banarasi sarees are available in a plethora of designs, colors, and embroideries and they are an epitome of grace and style. Nowadays many designers have taken the initiative of reviving this craft, so it has got a new look and style.
- Chiffon and georgette designer sarees: These are light-weight fashionable sarees that are available in numerous colors, embroideries, and styles with borders, etc. There are numerous chiffon and georgette sarees to enhance your ethnic look as they are easy to carry and maintain. Indian bridal sarees in chiffon and georgette are quite common, especially for summer weddings.
- Heavy embroidered sarees: These sarees are designed for special occasions like festivals, weddings, and engagements. Brides can look extraordinary with these embroidered designer sarees. You can easily pick a saree online and augment the look with fine jewelry and stunning blouses.
- Designer Net Saree: Indian Bridal saree collection cannot be complete without a bridal saree as these are amazing and gorgeous sarees that are available in a wide variety of styles. These sarees have sheer fabric and are a perfect combination of grace, sophistication, and sensuousness. These sarees are quite popular with young brides and bridesmaids to wear during weddings and other functions.
- Designer velvet saree: Velvet sarees are made of soft and shiny fabric and are apt for winter weddings. They look really royal and sophisticated and are embellished with zari, borders, and patches. The material keeps the body warm and so it can be worn during November or December weddings. There are several lehengas crafted in this plush fabric too and they enhance your overall style and look with a thick velvet pallu adorned with embroideries and borders.
Taking care of your Indian Bridal Sarees:
Sarees are highly delicate and require maintenance if you want them to last long. Their shine and luster will stay as it is if they are wrapped in a muslin cloth and kept on the shelf, instead of hanging on a hanger. Don’t leave these sarees in the sunlight and keep them in a dark and dry place away from humidity. If storing them in some trunk, make sure to place Odonil, to keep silverfish and insects at bay. Keep on changing the folds of the saree so that the creases are not set as they will be difficult to crease out. Indian Bridal silk sarees are heirlooms and can be passed on from one generation to the other, so preserve them nicely and they will last for a lifetime.
Buying bridal sarees online:
Indian Bridal sarees are easily available online and there are several online portals offering a great collection of bridal silk sarees. If you want to order your sarees online then all you have to do is visit the online store and choose the one that you desire. The saree will be delivered right at your doorstep within a given time period. There is no need to wait for the market to open to go and buy sarees as you can browse the collection online from the comfort of your home at any time of the day or night.
Indian bridal sarees complete a bride’s trousseau and they are a gift from the parents of the bride, which she cherishes forever. These sarees make the brides look gorgeous and stunning while she walks down the aisle. Make sure to choose a beautiful saree and team it up with matching jewelry and footwear, so that every head turns towards you when you walk in beauty on your D-Day.
Company Name: Kanchipuram Silk Sarees Store
Contact Person: Vamsee
Email: Send Email
Address:251-9 Gandhi Road, (next to petrol bunk)
State: Tamil Nadu