Orlando, FL – Master Entertainment Workshops LLC is pleased to announce it is hosting an upcoming event, entitled Virtual Livestream Entertainment Workshop COVID-19 Fundraiser, that educates entertainers to get more revenue during COVID-19 on August 10th, 2020.
Master Entertainment Workshops LLC offers online classes and webinars, featuring various entertainment professionals, to help aspiring and established entertainers succeed in the industry. The organization’s workshops are specifically designed to help create a steady cash flow and build long-lasting relationships with event attendees.
In the organization’s most recent news, Master Entertainment is excited to announce the upcoming launch of its livestream COVID-19 fundraiser and contest on August 10th, 2020. During the fundraiser and contest, a panelist of well-known entertainment industry professionals will be speaking to share their insights, advice, and guidance to entertainers of all skill levels. Additionally, filmmakers will have the opportunity to submit an original short film, or film soundtrack, to be reviewed and voted on by the audience.
“Our virtual livestream panelist will help individuals to turn their passion for film making and music production into a lucrative entertainment business,” says CEO and founder of Master Entertainment Workshops LLC, Yolanda Nollie. “We’ve scoured the globe for some of the most influential and personable panellists to help us raise funds for those impacted by the ongoing pandemic.”
The highly anticipated panel includes a host of well-known entertainment industry gurus including:
- Alana Murray – Smith.ai Company
- Roberta Vigilance – Entertainment Sponsorship Educator
- Bruce Nahin – Legendary Film Producer & Director; Retired Entertainment Lawyer
- Shefik – Forbes List Technology Honoree & Lead Teach for NBC Sports Television Studios
- Charles D. Clark – Professional SAG-AFTRA Actor
- Nickee Mack – President and Owner of ‘You See It Eyewear Modeling Coach’
- Chris Brunson – Award-Winning Gospel Music Artist
- Marshelle Woodland – President of Midwest Show Me the Funny Comedy Festival, End Homless Mission, and Say it on a Button LLC
- Dionne Joi – Professional Entertainment Connector
- Juan – President & Head Film Producer of Dolphin Film Studios
- Jonna Johnson – Dirt Road Film Production and Award-Winning Hollywood Acting Coach
- Paul Kyriazi – Award-Winning Legendary Independent Filmmaker and Best-Selling Author of ‘How to Live the James Bond Lifestyle’
“We highly recommend this game-changing opportunity to entertainers who cannot go on live tours or live events due to COVID-19,” states Nollie. “This truly is the master class which leads to higher royalties and income for entertainers.”
For more information about Master Entertainment and its trending fundraiser and contest, please visit www.masterentertainmentworkshops.org.
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ghlzhI0nNo0
About the Company
Master Entertainment Workshops LLC offers three tiers of workshops designed to help aspiring or established entertainers reach their full potential. The three tiers include Student, Entertainment Talent, and Entertainment Professional, helping entertainers to gain access to valuable learning opportunities to communicate and create important connections with industry professionals.
Company Name: Master Entertainment Workshops LLC
Contact Person: Yolanda Nollie, CEO
Email: Send Email
Country: United States