The North America Air Conditioning Systems Market size is anticipated to reach USD 52.56 billion by the end of 2020. This growth can be associated with rising incidences of climatic variations across various geographical regions in North America. Moreover, stringent rules and regulations being imposed by statutory governing bodies regarding the usage of power-saving appliances is expected to fuel up the market demand in the upcoming years.
The split air conditioning system held the largest share of around 60% and is expected to continue its dominance from 2014 to 2020 owing to its salient features like reduction in noise levels, less cost of installation, and ease of handling. The portable system is also anticipated to register significant growth in the upcoming years due to its ease of usage.
The residential segment of application held the largest share exceeding 40% across the North American market in 2013. On the other hand, the commercial application segment is expected to register significant growth. In addition, demand for portable air conditioning systems for activities like trekking, and other outdoor activities is expected to fuel up the demand over the forecast period.
To download the sample pdf of North America Air Conditioning Systems Market Report “Please” click here : https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/north-america-air-conditioning-systems-market/request-sample
The market for air conditioning systems in North American countries like U.S., Canada, and Mexico is expected to expand on account of diverse climatic conditions. U.S. is expected to hold the highest share of 83.5% across the regional market of North America. Moreover, rising trend of using power-efficient appliances across developed countries like U.S. is expected to positively impact market growth. Mexico is expected to witness significant growth with 10.3% CAGR from 2014 to 2020.
The North America air conditioning systems market includes key players like Arcelik, BSH Group, Daikin Industries Ltd., Carrier Corporation, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, and Ingersoll Rand. They are continuously engaged in product development and innovation for gaining a competitive advantage. They are also focusing on implementing various marketing strategies like joint ventures, acquisitions, and mergers.
To browse report summary & detailed TOC, please click the link below: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/north-america-air-conditioning-systems-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The split air conditioning systems held the largest share of around 60% across the global market in 2013.
• The residential segment of application held the largest share exceeding 40% across the North American market in 2013.
• Mexico is anticipated to witness significant growth with 10.3% CAGR from 2014 to 2020.
• The key players in this market are Daikin Industries Ltd., Carrier Corporation, Hitachi, and Mitsubishi.
Million Insights has segmented the North America air conditioning systems market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Air Conditioning Systems Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
• Portable Air Conditioning Systems
• Window Air Conditioning Systems
• Split Air Conditioning Systems
• Single Packaged Air Conditioning Systems
• Airside Conditioning Systems
Air Conditioning Systems Application Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
Air Conditioning Systems Regional Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
Read the Latest Press Releases by Million Insights:
• Data Classification Market – The global data classification market size is projected to value at USD 2.44 billion by 2025, growing with a CAGR of 25.7% from 2019 to 2025. The rising number of stringent regulations, generation of high volume of data, and the launch of machine learning and big data technology are a few of the key features driving the market growth.
• EV Range Extender Market – The demand for the global EV range extender market is estimated to be worth 494,083 units by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2018 to 2025. An EV range extender is a system that enables a higher vehicle range to allow long-distance journeys.
About Million Insights
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive market place that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store, includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Company Name: Million Insights
Contact Person: Ryan Manuel
Email: Send Email
Address:Office No. 302, 3rd Floor, Manikchand Galleria, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar