To stay in the forefront of innovation and to better solve their customers needs Lexus Recently upgraded their digital experience. The core objective was to improve the current customer experience, user-experience & provide a mobile-first approach to its end-users.
A few months ago Lexus requested that its existing website (lexus.com.sa) should be remodeled by Eroe for a distinct online presence that will improve the user-experience by using new digital strategies to further satisfy the stakeholders.
The purpose of the transformation was to build a new platform in support of a Sitecore experience as well as improve the user-experience and mobile-friendly interfaces.
After Comprehensive analytical & data driven studies taking in account emotions, customer behaviour, attitude, user-person& technical factors, the challenges faced with the former website were found to be target audience exits due to customer journey disruption & technical difficulties users encountered while interacting with the platform.
As studies suggested the need for a comprehensive digital transformation of Lexus online Presence, Eroe, digital transformation agency proceeded with the following strategy
1. A mobile-first approach to respond to a consumer behaviour trait of using mobile phones more frequently than other devices. Taking into consideration the amount of time users spent with their phones, the first step to digital disruption was to go where the customers are and develop a platform that is mobile device friendly.
2. Transform offline offerings into digital product offerings. By moving your offline experience into the digital world, consumers tend to use the digital tools by creating a personalised experience of the ideal product they would want to purchase.
3. Creating a digital shopping experience. Anticipating client’s expectations by customer insights is instrumental in creating a unique identity for the products that customers are purchasing.
4. Page speed navigation & ordering process simplified.
Speed matters when it comes to digital experiences. Based on customer behaviour of moving fast between digital content sources, improving the page speed, site size and loading time has led to a successful retention rate of the digital users.
The changes implemented upgraded the user interface and user experience of Lexus to be able to accomplish their business goals, decreasing page exists, acquiring more clients, and driving digital transformation.
This invariably tailors down or in line with the vision of Lexus to capture desire, ignite the emotions & help people to experience the amazing, recognizing human-centered approach & strengthen the differentiation through digital transformation initiatives.
From now on Lexus customers can enjoy of
- Improved primary navigation for ordering a car – as visible on the website.
- Redesigned Order form – as shown on.
- Integrated automated online chat support with the car purchase functionality.
Restructured mobile version of the website – as updated on the product page
The results of the transformation resulted in a notable increase of over 300, 394 new users (doubled the number of existing users), page speed, fewer page exits and the average session duration per user increased by 100%, thereby increasing competitive edge.
Now Lexus audience & customers can enjoy an uninterrupted digital experience.
Eroe Consulting is a Forerunner of Data Driven Digital Transformation that offers digital marketing tools and end to end digitalizations of your businesses from the start into the future.
If your company is looking to stay ahead of it’s competitors, deliver more & grow faster, visit us today at www.eroeconsulting.com
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/embed/jNlsn_K6m8M