The global face mask market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 11% during the period 2019−2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The global face mask market would realize an absolute growth of around 90%, contributing over $2.7 billion incremental revenue between 2019 and 2025.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has boosted the market demand for respiratory masks and surgical masks. Rising awareness about hygiene and government regulation regrading mask usage will boost the overall shipment of face mask to reach over 10 billion units by 2025.
- Face mask market is witnessing a traction in demand from the healthcare segment. The segment is expected to witness a high CAGR of over 11%, during 2019-2025 and has witnessed market value worth over $11 billion only in 2020 due to COVID-19 outbreak.
- Respiratory face mask is witnessing high demand with increasing consumption of face mask for healthcare personal. The unit shipment for respiratory mask is expected to reach 3 billion units by 2025, among which N95 respiratory mask in expected to contribute over 1 billion units.
- With over 60% of the market shipments coming from the North America and Europe, the vendors must look upon new markets to expand. Further, vendors should look upon innovative strategies and focus on rising hygiene concern after the outbreak of novel coronavirus to boost sales in other markets.
- With the increasing adaption for face mask for personal use, the reusable face masks are witnessing high demand with market value expecting to reach around $170 million by 2025.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2019−2025
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by product, nature, end-users, distribution, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 7 key vendors and 30 other vendors
Face Mask Market – Segmentation
- The demand for surgical aids and equipment has increased with the adoption of new surgical practices in the medical field. The presence of dedicated surgical centers in healthcare centers has also given an impetus to the growth. Furthermore, surgical masks are witnessing significant growth demand majorly because of their affordability and availability in the market.
- The reusable face mask market is witnessing high demand across the globe with the continuous spread of the pandemic COVID-19. With the outbreak, consumer spending on healthcare products has shown a significant rise. The use of reusable masks by the general population would significantly reduce plastic waste.
- The penetration of protective equipment in hospitals is estimated to witness growth, considering the prevalence of hospital-acquired infections globally. Several health authorities are making compulsory to wear face masks in hospitals, especially after the outbreak of Coronavirus as healthcare facilities come under high-risk zones.
Face Mask Market by Products
- FFP2 & FFP3
- P95 & R95
Face Mask Market by Nature
Face Mask Market by End-user
- Government & Others
Face Mask Market by Distribution
- Direct Distribution
- Indirect Distribution
- Wholesalers & Distributors
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Drug Stores
- Other Retail Stores
Face Mask Market – Geography
In terms of volume, North America is expected to lead the market, reaching unit shipment of over 3.4 billion by 2025. The growth in the region is mainly attributed to the increasing incidence of several acute and chronic diseases such as CVDs, cancer, diabetes, and pneumonia. The surge in surgeries, the availability of advanced healthcare infrastructure, and increasing concerns of safety and hygiene practices are the major factors contributing to the market growth.
- North America
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- The 3M Company
- Cardinal Health
- Honeywell International
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- Owens & Minor
- Prestige Ameritech
Other Prominent Vendors
- AERO PRO
- Alpha Pro Tech
- ASID BONZ
- BERNER International
- Crosstex International
- DACH Schutzbekleidung
- ERENLER MEDİKAL
- HONG KONG MEDI
- Intco Medical
- Kowa Company
- Medi Dent Disposable International
- Medline Industries
- Mexpo International
- Narang Medical
- TROGE MEDICAL
- Wujiang Evergreen EX/IM
- Yeakn Protecting Products
Looking for more information? Click Here
About Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Arizton Advisory and Intelligence is an innovation and quality-driven firm, which offers cutting-edge research solutions to clients across the world. We excel in providing comprehensive market intelligence reports and advisory and consulting services.
Arizton has gained a paramount standpoint in the market research arena as it offers top of the line solutions to clients to assess market landscape and to finalize fool proof business strategies. We are committed to provide inclusive market research reports and consulting services to clients from diversified industries including –Consumer Goods & Retail Technology, Automotive and Mobility, Smart Tech, Healthcare and Lifesciences, Industrial Machinery, Chemicals and Materials, IT and Media, Logistics and Packaging
Arizton comprises a team of exuberant and well-experienced analysts who have mastered in generating incisive reports. Our specialist analysts possess exemplary skills in market research. We train our team in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics to outperform in fabricating impregnable research reports.
Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Chicago, Illinois, 60605
Call: +1-312-235-2040/+1 302 469 0707
Company Name: Arizton Advisory & Intelligence
Contact Person: Jessica
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 3122332770
Country: United States