– Tom Minnich, Corporate Director, Facilities Engineering, Parkview Health”
• Parkview Health needed highly reliable power control systems and automatic transfers switches for its new regional medical center.
• ASCO provided critical power equipment to support the health system’s commitment to deliver expanded services to the communities it serves.
Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA – Jul 23, 2020 – When patients require comprehensive state-of-the-art care, a reliable and continuous supply of electricity is essential for both their well-being and their satisfaction. To meet these demands, backup systems must power life-safety and critical loads when public power outages occur. In addition, Parkview Health needed to expand its existing backup power system to avoid disrupting revenue-generating activities.
To obtain a solution, Parkview Health sought power control systems and transfer switches that use reliable proven designs, streamline Joint Commission compliance, offer comprehensive local service and support, and expand to meet future power needs.
- Sophisticated and expandable 10-Section ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Control Systems for managing power sources and loads
- 32 ASCO 7000 SERIES Bypass-Isolation Automatic Transfer Switches, 200 to 200 Amps
Read the Case Study
About ASCO Power Technologies
ASCO Power Technologies has provided power reliability solutions for more than 125 years. The firm designs, manufactures, services, and supports automatic transfer switches, power control equipment, load banks, and critical power management systems. ASCO products serve mission-critical functions in data centers, healthcare facilities, telecommunication networks, commercial buildings, and industrial operations.
Company Name: ASCO Power Technologies
Contact Person: Bhavesh Patel
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 973 966 2746
Address:160 Park Avenue
City: Florham Park
State: New Jersey
Country: United States