The global thermal interface materials market size is projected to reach USD 4.1 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 11.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing demand for electrical and electronic gadgets is anticipated to boost the demand for thermal interface materials over the forecast period.
Increased demand for high specification electronic goods in light of new launches in the field of consumer electronics and technological innovations are likely to support the demand for thermal interface materials. Moreover, growing demand for latest technological gadgets and specialty electronics for high end operations are expected to augment the market in the projected time.
Request a sample Copy of the Global Thermal Interface Materials Market Research Report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/thermal-interface-materials-market/request/rs1
Commercial availability and enhanced performance characteristics of the products to reduce the heat transfer is likely to support the demand. Thermal interface materials are known to conduct more heat than air which it displaces as a substance to fill the imperfection between the physical contacts of solid surfaces. These substances can also be used to extract waste heat generated when a semiconductor electronic device is used to its maximum potential.
Increasing reliance on electronic devices, growing adoption of electric cars, and rising demand for smart devices are anticipated to drive the demand of the product in the estimated time frame. The market is highly competitive in nature as market influencers like high degree of innovation in terms of product development and performance, remarkable impact of e-commerce in the shopping experience, and product substitutes.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The computer application segment registered the highest market share in utilizing the product followed by the telecom sector at over 20.0% in 2019. This is owing to rising reliance on computers and laptops globally for personal and professional use
- The market share for greases and adhesives product in 2019 stood at USD 617.3 million and is expected to witness a CAGR of 10.7% over the projected period owing to their suitable lubrication properties like viscosity, thermal stability, and oxidation resistance
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional segment accounting for 37.5% of the total market share in terms of revenue in 2019 due to the prominence of expansion in the medical and pharmaceutical industry in the emerging economies
- Tapes and films accounted for a revenue of USD 257.9 million in 2019 on account of high demand in the electronic and electrical equipment due to requirements related to heat dissipation
- Key companies operating in the country are involved in the production of advanced materials in order to increase the market share and revenues in the market.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/3319/ibb
Grand View Research has segmented the global thermal interface materials market on the basis of product, application and region.
Thermal Interface Materials Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Tapes and films
- Elastomeric Pads
- Greases and Adhesives
- Phase change materials
- Metal Based
Thermal Interface Materials Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Medical devices
- Industrial machinery
- Consumer Durables
- Automotive Electronics
Thermal Interface Materials Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Thermal Interface Materials Market
- The 3M Company
- Indium Corporation
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Honeywell International Inc.
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
Retro-Reflective Materials Market – The global retro-reflective materials market size was estimated at USD 5.8 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 26.5% over the forecast period.
Automotive Adhesive Tapes Market – The global automotive adhesive tapes market size was valued at USD 5.2 billion in 2018, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 4.5% from 2019 to 2025.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. This U.S.-based market research and consulting company is registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco. Comprising over 425 analysts and consultants, the company adds 1200+ market research reports to its extensive database each year. Supported by an interactive market intelligence platform, the team at Grand View Research guides Fortune 500 companies and prominent academic institutes in comprehending the global and regional business environment and carefully identifying future opportunities.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:201, Spear Street, 1100
City: San Francisco
Country: United States