DelveInsight’s ‘Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection (NTM) – Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast-2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology as well as the market trends of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France and United Kingdom) and Japan.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Know More About Report Offerings: https://www.delveinsight.com/report-store/nontuberculous-mycobacterial-ntm-infections-market
Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Disease Overview
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection is caused by nontuberculous mycobacteria, which are ubiquitous, aerobic, non-motile, acid-fast bacteria commonly found in soil and water. Inhalation of these bacteria may cause disease in both healthy personnel and those with compromised immune systems.
The severity and signs and symptoms of infections vary with person to person. Sometimes NTM infections causes skin diseases and inflammations. People with underlying disease such COPD, asthma, cystic fibrosis, AAD, and other lung disease are at risk of developing Nontuberculous mycobacterial lung disease, however, in some rare cases, people with no history of lung disease can also get affected.
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Analysis
The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection epidemiology segment provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend the geographies studied. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool, treatable patient pool and the prevalence based on various parameters such as species type and severity in the US, EU5 and Japan.
Key Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Highlights
- The Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalent population in 7MM is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.6% for the study period i.e. 2017–2030.
- United States has the highest number of NTM infections prevalent cases among all the 7MM countries.
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Epidemiological Segmentation
- Total Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalent cases
- Total Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectiondiagnosed prevalent cases
- Total treatable Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionpopulation
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalence based on species
- Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infectionprevalence based on severity
Request For Sample Pages: https://www.delveinsight.com/sample-request/nontuberculous-mycobacterial-ntm-infections-market
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Market
Oral antibiotics are the first line of therapy for NTM infection. Azithromycin is the most commonly used macrolide and is often used in the prophylaxis and mycobacterial infections treatment. Furthermore, Ciprofloxacin and Minocycline are also available in the Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Market.
As per DelveInsight Nontuberculous mycobacterial infection market size is anticipated to thrive during to forecast period 2020-30.
Key Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Market Highlights
- The Nontuberculous mycobacterial infection market worth is expected to be to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% by 2030.
- The US is anticipated to seize the major NTM infection market share.
- Among EU-5 regions, Germany is expected to dominate with Italy occupying the least Nontuberculous mycobacterial infection market share.
Key Companies in Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Market
- Insmed Incorporated
- RedHill Biopharma
- Beyond Air
Nontuberculous Mycobacterial Infection Pipeline Therapies
- RHB-204: RedHill Biopharma
- Thiolanox: Novoteris
- Molgradex: Savara
- Arikayce: Insmed Incorporated
- Nitric Oxide: Beyond Air
Of the emerging therapies, the most anticipated therapy in the NTM infections market to get launched is, Arikayce, an aminoglycoside antibacterial, of Insmed Incorporated.
The Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection Report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Nontuberculous Mycobacteria Infection market size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current treatment practice, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Nontuberculous Mycobacterial (NTM) Infections market
Table of Contents
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary
3. Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections Market Overview At a Glance
4. Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM): Disease Background and Overview
5. NTM Patient Journey
6. Case Studies
7. Epidemiology and Patient Population
8. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
9. Epidemiology of Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
10. Unmet Needs
11. Organizations contributing towards Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
12. KOL Views – Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections
13. Nontuberculous Mycobacteria (NTM) Infections: 7 Major Market Analysis
14. Market Outlook
15. Marketed Products
16. Emerging Therapies
17. Key Cross Competition
18. United States Market Size
19. EU-5 Market Size
20. Japan: Market Size
21. Market Access and Reimbursement Overview of NTM
22. Market Drivers
23. Market Barriers
25. DelveInsight Capabilities
27. About DelveInsight
*The table of contents is not exhaustive; the final content may vary.
DelveInsight is a premier Business Consulting and Market Research firm focused exclusively on the life science segment. With a wide array of smart end-to-end solutions, the firm helps the global Pharmaceutical and Bio-Tech companies formulate prudent business decisions for better growth in the market.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Vinita Rakheja
Email: Send Email
Address:304 S. Jones Blvd #2432
State: New York
Country: United States