Choosing the right crane company to work with on a construction project is an important decision with lasting impact. While a construction projects ultimate goal is a successful completion, the steps it takes to get there are critical to profits and the projects life cycle. That is why choosing the right crane company is a crucial decision and requires careful thought and consideration.
For over two decades, U.S. Crane & Rigging, LLC has built a remarkable reputation for exceeding the expectations of its clients. To help illustrate what U.S. Crane & Rigging brings to the construction
industry, the company recently delivered “10 Reasons Why Developers, Architects and Contractors Should Use U.S. Crane & Rigging for Their Next Project.” The points are sure to interest those who want to complete their projects safely, efficiently and professionally.
“U.S. Crane & Rigging is passionate about its work. The company can be counted on to get the job done right,” commented Thomas Auringer, the Founder of U.S. Crane & Rigging, LLC.
Here are the top ten reasons to choose U.S. Crane & Rigging for your next project:
1. U.S. Crane & Rigging has completed more than several thousand construction projects over the course of just two decades, including iconic projects such as 111 West 57th Street and 130 William Street, both located in New York City. This allowed U.S. Crane & Rigging to perfect its craft over the years, making the company one of the largest, leading crane companies in the East Coast of the United States. U.S. Crane & Rigging has big plans to undergo expansion in the West Coast of the United States. The company is also in the process of building a precast concrete plant and crane facility located in South Florida and has plans to service all of Florida.
2. U.S. Crane & Rigging is also known for its people-focused and safety-first culture. The company offers construction safety training programs that are conducted by its in-house certified safety managers. It is the policy of U.S. Crane & Rigging to adhere to all the construction safety rules and regulations. At U.S. Crane & Rigging safety is the top priority.
3. U.S. Crane & Rigging is an American company also focusing on sustainable solutions. The company believes in energy conservation by utilizing its fleet of electric tower cranes to erect some of the tallest buildings in New York City. As more contractors go green, U.S. Crane & Rigging is leading the way by erecting the first prototyped Favelle Favco MK 440E tower crane on 11 Hoyt Street in New York City.
4. U.S. Crane & Rigging is widely recognized for its success in the superstructure industry, consistently ranking among the top crane companies in the East Coast of the United States. Over 80 percent of its construction projects stem from repeat clients – a testament to the company’s services and expertise.
5. U.S. Crane & Rigging provides the necessary resources for hands-on management, quality assurance, and technical skills to safely complete your job. U.S. Crane & Rigging will meet or beat the customers schedule.
6. Every design is reviewed by the entire production staff. This process allows U.S. Crane & Rigging to bring a wide range of talent, knowledge and experience to every rigging challenge.
7. U.S. Crane & Rigging is a full service, family-owned and professionally operated company that delivers customized solutions to every job ranging from hoisting units on to the rooftop of an existing building to constructing a high-rise building.
8. At U.S. Crane & Rigging, the experienced, licensed and skilled employees are among some of the best in the industry.
9. U.S. Crane & Rigging’s methodology involves value engineering consultation and extensive review focused on the preparation, planning and engineering for all crane rentals, trucking and rigging operations.
10. U.S. Crane & Rigging provides equipment ranging from 30-ton up to 600-ton capacity mobile cranes, 9-ton up to 55-ton electric luffing tower cranes, and 17.5-ton to 35-ton derricks, as well as transport equipment ranging from 18-wheeler tractor-trailers, forklifts, and man platforms.
Company Name: U.S. Crane & Rigging, LLC
Contact Person: Alexis Auringer
Email: Send Email
Phone: (845) 331-6299
Address:1520 Decatur Street
State: NY 11385
Country: United States