According to a new market research report launched by Inkwood Research, the Global Tactical Data Link Marketis projected to rise in terms of revenue around $8.98 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 6.14% during the forecast period.
Browse 67 market data Tables and 60 figures spread over 190Pages, along with in-depth analysis on Global Tactical Data Link Market by Application, Type, Component & by Geography
This insightful market research report by Inkwood Research focuses on market trends, leading players, supply chain trends, technological innovations, key developments, and future strategies. The report covers all the aspects of this comprehensive market, by assessing major geographies, and is a valuable asset for the existing players, new entrants, and future investors. The study presents a detailed market analysis, with inputs derived from industry professionals across the value chain.
Global Tactical Data Link Market Scenario
Tactical data link (TDL) is a technology that uses data link standards for communication of tactical data through radio waves and cables. It has become an essential part of military forces with a broad range of applications, such as command & control, intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (ISR), electronic warfare and radio communication. TDL technology provides seamless and efficient support for all three assets of the military (air, land, and sea) under one umbrella, creating a suitable networking system.
The global tactical data link market is witnessing growth rate and is projected to continue its progression over the forecast period. The key factors such as a rise in security threats and geopolitical tension, growing requirement for improved warfare techniques, advancement in interoperability, and growing need for real-time and accurate information on the battlefield are anticipated to drive the market growth, globally. On the other hand, challenges like strict military standards and loss of data across different link types are restricting the growth of the market.
The Global Tactical Data Link Market report provides data tables and includes charts and graphs for visual analysis.
Request Free Sample Report for Global Tactical Data Link Market by Application, Type, Component & by Geography: https://www.inkwoodresearch.com/reports/tactical-data-link-market/#request-free-sample
Market by Component
Market by Application
- Command & Control
- Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance
- Electronic Warfare
- Radio Communication
Market by Type
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Ground Control Station
- Unmanned Ground Vehicles
- Unmanned Systems
– The report provides a detailed analysis of the current and future market trends, to identify the investment opportunities
– Market forecasts till 2028, using estimated market values as the base numbers
– Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
– Key developments and strategies observed in the market
– Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
– In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
– Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2028
- BAE SYSTEMS PLC
- COLLINS AEROSPACE
- GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION
- IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC
- L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES INC
- VIASAT INC
- TELEFUNKEN RADIO COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS GMBH & CO KG (RACOMS)
- NORTHROP GRUMMAN CORPORATION
- SAAB A
- THALES SA
- LEONARDO SPA
- TACTICAL COMMUNICATIONS GROUP LLC (ACQUIRED BY CURTISS-WRIGHT CORPORATION)
- RAYTHEON COMPANY
- ASELSAN AS
- LEIDOS HOLDINGS INC
GLOBAL UNIFIED COMMUNICATION MARKET – Global unified communication market is expected to evolve at 10.90% of CAGR during the forecasted period.
GLOBAL ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI) IN TELECOMMUNICATION MARKET – Global artificial intelligence in telecommunication market is estimated to grow at 42.16% of CAGR over the forecast period.
GLOBAL NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION (NFC) CHIPS MARKET – Global NFC chips market is growing at a CAGR of 22.01% during the forecast period.
169, Harrison Avenue
Boston, MA 02111
Tel: +1 857-302-4704