The pandemic since the beginning of 2020 is surely a hard pill to swallow, especially for retailers who depend their goods sources on Chinese e-commerce platforms such as Taobao, 1688 and Tmall. It is not easy to transport the goods successfully from the other side of the border into our country.
Chinese goods ordering & international shipping services provider eOrder (dịch vụ vận chuyển và mua hàng Trung Quốc) is a technology product established by eB2B JSC. It works as a tool integrated within the web browsers (Google Chrome, Cốc Cốc) and three biggest e-commerce exchange sites in China (Taobao, 1688, Tmall). Its main role is providing a system where customers can proactively take action on buying activities within the above mentioned websites.
In general, customers can successfully order Chinese goods to Vietnam simply by following these steps:
- Signing up for free at www.eorder.vn
- Installing eOrder extension for Chrome at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/c%C3%B4ng-c%E1%BB%A5-%C4%91%E1%BA%B7t-h%C3%A0ng-c%E1%BB%A7a-eord/kpnaefmcmjiekbebcibeiiogffcgckkl/related?hl=vi
- Accessing Taobao, 1688, Tmall to start searching for your needs depending on each site’ key features (such as Taobao is suitable for customers with personal usage, 1688 is mainly the source of retailers while Tmall focuses more on authentic fashion products).
- Searching products can be by keywords or images (Note: keywords should be written in Mandarin).
- Selecting detailed characteristics of the chosen products from lists provided by the sellers.
- The price of fully selected products can be checked immediately since eOrder system would automatically exchange currency from CNY to VND according to published exchange rate.
- Placing them into eOrder’s cart which is located at the web browsers’ bottom.
- Going back to eOrder site to and complete the order’s payment by following the instructions.
Basically, eOrder has all the key features of those biggest names in the same segment. eOrder would proudly declare what make itself standing out are:
- Despite the clogging up due to current situation, eOrder commits to successfully deliver goods from shops to customers.
- Actively and passively purchasing through Taobao, 1688, Tmall… (in Vietnamese which means mua hộ hang Trung Quốc trên Taobao, Tmall, 1688)
- The policies for compensatory is much more beneficial for customers than the others.
- Various optional services: quality checking – kiểm hàng, wooden crating – đóng gỗ
- Each major customer would get different price policy and separate CS team.
Not only developing eOrder, eB2B JSC previously has established two other technology solutions that aim for the SME: free online POS (phần mềm quản lý bán hàng miễn phí không giới hạn) and delivery services providers connecting platform (nền tảng kết nối vận chuyển), namely eTop & Topship respectively. It is recommended that new retailers using three of the above mentioned technologies would save a lot of time and company finance.
Please refer to the following website for free signing up: www.eorder.vn
Company Name: EB2B JSC – eOrder
Contact Person: Media Relations
Email: Send Email
Address:Floor 1, An Phu Plaza, 117-119 Ly Chinh Thang, Ward 07, District 3
City: Ho Chi Minh