This conference features an incredible program that will focus on a different theme for each day.
June 30th will be dedicated to the Global Autism Workforce Initiative, which focuses on the development and promotion of Autism Workforce Programs.
The program on July 1st will highlight scientific advances, as there will be presentations on current medical research by highly esteemed doctors and researchers.
The final day of the conference, July 2nd, will be dedicated to discussing current technology advances, Autism treatments, and effective educational strategies.
Speakers include top medical researchers, doctors, professionals and educators, founders of notable Autism organizations, as well as corporate professionals.
Some of the notable speakers are:
• Ari Ne’eman, President of Autistic Self Advocacy Network, appointed to the National Council on Disability by President Obama
• Brian Iwata, Ph.D., Professor, Psychology Department at the University of Florida
• Pamela Wolfberg, Ph.D., Professor of Autism Spectrum Studies, San Francisco State University and Director, Autism Institute on Peer Socialization and Play
• Gulnoza Yakubova, Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Special Education Duquesne University
• Car’Melo Grau, President of the YAI NYC Self-Advocacy Association
You can select tickets for this conference here.
This is an Autism conference you will not want to miss!
Contact Sharie Manon firstname.lastname@example.org tel. 718-686-9600 ext 1108
Distributed by Kosher Media
Company Name: Kosher Media, Inc.
Contact Person: Larisa Bykova
Address:43 West 33rd St Suite#405
City: New York
Country: United States