Sara B. Worner has been asked by different studios, coffee shops and eateries to have her canvas paintings spotlighted throughout Fargo Moorhead. Sara will be on the road this summer promoting her canvas paintings at different art shows throughout the region.
Sara has graciously agreed to be interviewed on Business Innovators Magazine to discuss how up and coming artists like herself can break though their glass ceilings and get art lovers in the region to take notice of their paintings in the market place and how to leverage the viral nature of social media. Sara also touches on how Fargo Moorhead is a great for artist’s to get their feet wet and build a strong following in the city’s Arts & Entertainment culture.
Sara says: “Honestly, all I think you would need is the passion to do it. If you really want to do it, I think anybody can be an artist. I see a lot of paintings out there that are worth thousands of dollars that look like my ten-year-old daughter did it. Really, I think anyone could be a successful artist if you look at the abstract perception of it. If it’s really what you’re passionate about, I say go for it anyway, just do what you love. Life’s too short to not love what you do, that’s for sure. You got to be happy.”
Sara’s upcoming events for summer 2015:
• 2nd Annual Hawley Rodeo Fest Street Fair Hawley, MN Saturday, June 6th
• Northern Designs Vendor Show Mayville, ND in the Rainbow Gardens Saturday, June 27th
• Corks and Canvas Art and Wine Walk lot 2029 Main Avenue downtown Fargo Thursday, July 9th were she will have her paintings on display and will perform a live demo for guests and patrons
• Junkin Jubilee Osnabrock, ND Friday, July 24th and Saturday July 25th
• Sabin Harvest Days in Sabin, MN Saturday, August 15th
• Northern Designs Vendor Show Mayville, ND in the Rainbow Gardens Saturday, September 12th
Sara has her works on display at West Fargo Starbucks, Archer Realty, Uptown Gallery and will be featured at Atomic Coffee in July 2015.
To see the full interview go to http://businessinnovatorsmagazine.com
Company Name: Sara Studios
Contact Person: Sara B Worner
Phone: (701) 730-6183
Country: United States