The Global Military Electro Optical Infrared (EO/IR) Systems Market 2015-2025 report, published by Strategic Defence Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast global industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
• The global military EO/IR systems market is expected to be worth US$9.1 billion in 2015 and is expected increase to US$14.3 billion by 2025, representing a CAGR of 4.66% during the forecast period.
• The market is anticipated to be dominated by North America followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The US is the largest spender with a cumulative expenditure of US$38.4 billion over the next decade.
• In terms of segments, airborne and ground based systems are expected to account for 77% and 14% of the military EO/IR systems market respectively, followed by naval systems.
Access Full Report With TOC at:
This report offers detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the global military EO/IR systems market, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Global military EO/IR systems market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the global military EO/IR systems market during 2015-2025, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for military EO/IR systems. It also provides a snapshot of the spending and modernization patterns of different regions around the world
• Recent developments and industry challenges: insights into technological developments in the global military EO/IR systems market, and a detailed analysis of the changing preferences of global military EO/IR systems market departments around the world. It also provides trends of the changing industry structure and the challenges faced by the industry participants
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
• SWOT analysis of global military EO/IR systems market: analysis of the industry characteristics by determining the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats faced by the global military EO/IR systems industry.
• Global military EO/IR systems market country analysis: analysis of the key markets in each region, providing an analysis of the key segments of the global military EO/IR systems market industry expected to be in demand in each region
• Major programs: details of the key programs in each segment, which are expected to be executed during the forecast period
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the global military EO/IR systems market. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
Global Oilfield Communications Market 2015-2019:
About Oilfield Communications
Oilfield communication comprises all communication technologies used in oilfields. These communication technologies provide support to the oil and gas companies that require advanced automation, monitoring, and reporting technology. Oilfield communications need a reliable and efficient wireless network that is able to function over long distances and under harsh weather conditions. Oilfield communication networks and technologies provide lightning broadband speeds, thereby supporting multiple applications that ultimately improve the operational efficiency and safety of the oilfield operations in a cost-effective manner.
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Oilfield Communications market to grow at a CAGR of 5.7 percent over the period 2014-2019.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
This research report can also be accessed at:
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States