The global mining equipment market is primarily driven by increasing mining activities in developing countries and the rising demand for technically advanced solutions across the globe. The large iron ore projects planned in Brazil, Russia, Australia, Africa and other regions are expected to drive the mining equipment industry in the coming years. Mining in oil refineries, coal mining and other underground activities taking place in emerging markets, especially Latin America and Asia Pacific are fomenting huge demand for mining equipment in these regions.
The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 8.5% for the seven-year period from 2014 to 2020, which is expected to lead the market to a value of 132.8 billion USD by the end of 2020.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Mining Machinery – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global mining machinery market. It presents the latest data of the market size, consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and trends in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading manufacturers. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries and the following products:
- Machinery for sorting, screening, separating, washing, crushing, grinding, mixing or kneading earth, stone, ores or other mineral substances, in solid form;
- Machinery for agglomerating, shaping or moulding solid mineral fuels, ceramic paste, unhardened cements, plastering materials or other mineral products in powder or paste form;
- Machines for forming foundry moulds of sand.
• Market value
• Volume and dynamics of production
• Structure of production by regions and counties
• Key market players and their profiles
• Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
• Import/export prices
• Market trends, drivers and restraints
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
• Per Capita Consumption
Why buy “World: Mining Machinery – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-mining-machinery-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
Companies analyzed in the report:
Joy Global Inc.
The Atlas Copco Group
Hitachi Sumitomo Heavy Industries Construction Crane Co., Ltd.
Northern Heavy Industries Group Co., Ltd.
Zhengzhou Coal Mining Machinery Group
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2013
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2013
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2013
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Address:44 Main Street ML11 0QW
State: South Lanarkshire
Country: United Kingdom