180 Network Solutions, leading provider of training in the State of Colorado, announced that they were selected as Authorized Training Partner (ATP) for HIPAA Certification Training by HIPAATraining.net
HIPAA Training consist of 2 hours overview training to 5 days of instructor led class room training. HIPAA training is offered in three different learning methods which are Instructor led classroom learning, virtual classroom and online anytime HIPAA training.
By becoming an ATP of HIPAATraining.net, ATP can resell their various training programs and HIPAA Compliance templates. HIPAATraining.net offers different levels of certification for the various positions within the healthcare industry.
They offer certifications for:
• Certified HIPAA Privacy Security Expert (CHPSE)
• Certified HIPAA Privacy Expert (CHPE)
• Certified HIPAA Security Expert (CHSE)
• Certified HIPAA Privacy Associate (CHPA).
Each of these certifications focuses on different job roles within the company.
ATP can also offer HIPAA compliance templates to help covered entities and business associates to achieve HIPAA compliance by using the following templates:
• HIPAA Security Contingency Plan Template Suite
• HIPAA Security Policies Template Suite
• HIPAA Privacy Policies & Procedures Template Suite
• HIPAA Risk Analysis Template Suite
• HIPAA Audit Templates Suite
Please contact 180 Network Solutions for more information on how they can help you to achieve your HIPAA learning goals.
For more information contact us here: http://www.180networksolutions.com or 720-439-3838
Company Name: 180 Network Solutions
Contact Person: Chad Clark
Country: United States