Toronto, Canada – June 5, 2015 – Together with her videographer, Pacher will be spending eight intensive days in the region to create photography, interviews and multimedia content about travel opportunities in the Hochsteiermark Region from June 21 to June 28, 2015. Canada-based Pacher has an intense connection to this region as she was born in Austria and grew up in the province of Styria.
Multimedia content about these travel experiences will be produced and distributed through Travel & Transitions media channels, social media and video content platforms for the following year after the visit.
Some of the historic towns and cities to be featured include:
• Kapfenberg, a city that is centered around the medieval Fortress of Oberkapfenberg
• Bruck an der Mur: a historic merchant city with one of Austria’s most beautiful secular Gothic structures
• Leoben: a steel-producing city with a number of impressive 15th and 16th century landmarks
• Murzzuschlag: a scenic country town with several interesting museums
• Mariazell Austria’s most important pilgrimage destination
• Graz, Styria’s capital, a UNESCO World Heritage Site & European City of Culture (2003)
Activities being covered include:
• The Erzberg (Iron Ore Mountain): an adventure ride in an open-pit mine inside Hauly, a giant heavy-duty truck
• A ride in a “race taxi” at the Red Bull Ring Formula 1 race track
• Admont Abbey: a Benedictine monastery with the largest monastic library in the world
• Semmering: a mountain pass and resort town that is located next to the Semmering Railway, the first real mountain railway in Europe and a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Gruner See (“Green Lake”) – a crystal clear melt water lake, recently voted Austria’s most beautiful spot
Other travel experiences will include:
A flight over the region, visits to various mountain lakes, nature hikes in the surrounding mountains, a variety of culinary experiences, visits to unique hotels and bed & breakfasts as well as bicycle trips on an electrically assisted bicycle, given the region’s focus on clean hydro-powered energy.
Susanne Pacher is an expert on unique travel who has visited many of the world’s most beautiful tourism destinations, “I am thrilled to be shining a spotlight on this region of my native country, which offers an absolutely astounding variety of destinations and activities” said Pacher.
Founded in 2004, www.travelandtransitions.com is a popular Internet portal about unique travel and interesting life journeys. Travel & Transitions also offers strategic travel and tourism marketing services that help destinations across the globe grow their businesses through exposure, media and public relations campaigns.
Founder Susanne Pacher is a passionate content creator and travel marketer who has developed innovative marketing and public relations strategies through media channels, press releases, a unique style of reality video, and a large social media following.
Company Name: Travel and Transitions
Contact Person: Susanne Pacher