Glen Allan, MS – June 8, 2015 – With the success of Khan Academy, Lynda.com, and Digital Tutors, more and more global classrooms are launching to teach video training in specific niches. Thrive15.com offers business skills taught by world-class mentors for anyone wanting to start a business, grow their business, or advance in their career. Pulitzer-nominated author and world-renowned speaker Clifton Taulbert has teamed up with Thrive15.com to teach entrepreneurs how to overcome adversity. Thrive15.com provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
Taulbert was born on the Mississippi Delta during the era of legal segregation where he completed his secondary education. Though opportunities were few and barriers were plentiful, Taulbert managed to dream of being successful, not knowing the shape that success would take. Today, Taulbert is the President and CEO of the Freemount Corporation (a human capital development company) serving clients nationally and internationally ranging from Fortune 500 Companies, small businesses, federal agencies, professional organizations, community colleges and K-12 leadership. The story of Taulbert’s rise to success was turned into a major motion picture “Once Upon a Time When We Were Colored.”
“Nothing was required of us growing up except muscles and time – no thinking, no planning, no creativity, just the rhythms of tending to cotton that had been part of the Mississippi Delta for generations. Thank goodness my grandmother was an entrepreneurial thinker and instilled that in my mind growing up. My mission is to give back to those that did not grow up thinking they could be anything they wanted and give them a sense of hope, no matter where they came from,” says Thrive15.com Mentor Clifton Taulbert.
Taulbert is the speaker of choice for the United Nations, Harvard University, The Smithsonian Institute, NATO, and many more organizations.
Taulbert adds, “Entrepreneur thinking changes your perspective and can transform your life.”
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
According to Bloomberg, 8 out 10 entrepreneurs who start businesses fail within the first 18 months of launching. Mentorship can help keep entrepreneurs on track to build a scalable business.
“Clifton was my first mentor who inspired me to overcome adversity and become a successful entrepreneur. I am deeply honored to have him mentor millions on Thrive15.com,” says Thrive15.com Founder, Clay Clark.
Instead of offering grades like traditional online and offline schools, Thrive15.com allows users to earn points. Each month the subscriber who earns the most points is awarded a one-on-one mentorship session with Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark and an opportunity to compete to win the business boost cash package. What Khan Academy did for students wanting to learn globally, Thrive15.com is doing with entrepreneurs who want to start or grow their business.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
- David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities;
° David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and;
° Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States