EASTON, Maryland – Dr. James Rybacki, author of the Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, is shocked by new data saying that 6 people die every day in the U.S. from alcohol poisoning. Accordingly he has created a new eBook to address the problem and help people understand crucial interactions.
The Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol has answers to the following questions:
• Is your college student or are YOU a risky drinker?
• Do you know what binge drinking is?
• Are you aware of prescription and even non?prescription drug interactions with alcohol that can harm or even kill you? Find out in this new Essential Guide!
Written in the easy-to-understand language that the Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs pioneered in 1978, this new eBook is a “must read” for millions of drinkers to keep themselves and their families safe.
“I was shocked that 6 people die each day from alcohol poisoning. My new eBook will give parents and their drinking age high school and college students key facts to help avoid the problems that have claimed far too many lives,” Dr. Rybacki said.
Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs, Update on Alcohol tells:
• Crucial drug interactions and combinations to avoid
• Definitions of binge and risky drinking and when to get help
• Helpful objective websites where you can read further and much more
When medicines matter, it’s the Essential Guide to Prescription Drugs.
To schedule an interview, contact Dr. James Rybacki at http://www.EssentialGuideToPrescriptionDrugs.com, and give possible interview dates, locations and times; or call 410-820-5865.
Find his books on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/author/jamesrybacki
For more information about Dr. James J. Rybacki, Pharm.D. contact:
PR by BookBuzz.net
Company Name: Book Buzz
Contact Person: Amanda – PR Manager
Country: United States