With IceCase Smart Case, double the battery life, CPU Performance and more.
Iphone 6 and most Smartphones have overheating problems with extended gaming and video viewing. The result can be as much as a 30% loss of the battery charge, severely impacting battery life and CPU performance. The metal resistance is proportional to the temperature. The higher the temperature of the Smartphone, the more the battery performance is compromised.
The IceCase Smart Case includes the following:
1. Aluminum Alloy Frame
2. Two Pieces Silicon Frame
3. Cooling Board Weight:52g
The expertise in the design works using a tri-layer heat conducting system with a combination of:
Layer 1: Graphite Thin Film Layer (the essential part for heat conduction and case reinforcement)
• Incredibly smal form factor at 0.03mm
• 1000 times stronger than steel
• 100 lighter than aluminum
• Innovative and agile heat evacuation is delivered as soon as the phone reaches a certain threshold temperature (normally 30 °C), the nanotubes start to circulate the heat via holes and dissipate them from every angle!
• Maximized performance delivered by circulating the heat throughout the nano-carbon tubes and cropping 70% excessive heat from hi-end useage.
Layer 2: Thermal Silicone Gel substrate
Absorb the heat of the phone in single direction and transfer it to the Graphite layer. Instead of letting in excess heat, it lets out the waste heat . Leaving the annoying heat problem to the outermost layer.
Layer 3: Nanotech heatsink pipes
Sophisticated pipes are precisely spread along the case. Each of them can enlarge 3 times the heat contact area. Therefore the waste heat can be disspated as much as possible in the final stage. Say goodbye to high iPhone temperatures from now on!
Support this project, today: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1181615993/the-world-s-first-real-c…
Company Name: The Wright Place
Contact Person: Dr. Letitia Wright
Address:3281 E GUASTI RD, Suite 742
Country: United States