Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder characterized by abdominal discomfort associated with altered bowel function. Although IBS is not a life-threatening disorder, it has a considerable effect on patients’ quality of life (QOL). In terms of volume, the IBS market is a large, albeit naive, one, with only a small number of pharmacotherapies indicated for the treatment of the disorder, and it is also characterized by significant unmet needs.
Visit This Report on LinkedIn:
Irribow (ramosetron) is a product that was developed and is marketed by Astellas Pharma, and is available only in Japan for the treatment of males with IBS-D. In July 2014, Astellas announced that it had submitted an sNDA for Irribow for the treatment of females with IBS-D to the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare (MHLW) in Japan (Astellas Pharma, press release, July 14, 2014).
• Overview of IBS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on Irribow including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for Irribow for the top country from 2013 to 2023.
• Sales information covered for Japan.
Full Report Now Available For Radiant Insights Customer at:
Reasons To Buy
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for IBS.
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Irribow performance.
• Obtain sales forecast for Irribow from 2013-2023 in top country (Japan).
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information Visit: Radiant Insights
Access Other Reports:
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States