Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is a common disorder characterized by abdominal discomfort associated with altered bowel function. Although IBS is not a life-threatening disorder, it has a considerable effect on patients’ quality of life (QOL). In terms of volume, the IBS market is a large, albeit naive, one, with only a small number of pharmacotherapies indicated for the treatment of the disorder, and it is also characterized by significant unmet needs.
Ibodutant is being developed by Menarini for the treatment of women with IBS-D. The Phase III program for ibodutant was initiated in Q1 2014 with two Phase III clinical trials, a 12-week study and a 52-week study, both of which were designed to evaluate the efficacy and safety of this product (Menarini, NCT02107196; Menarini, NCT02120027).
Full Report Now Available For Radiant Insights Customer at:
• Overview of IBS, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
• Detailed information on Ibodutant including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
• Sales forecast for Ibodutant for the top 7 countries from 2013 to 2023.
• Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan.
Read This Report on LinkedIn:
Reasons To Buy
• Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
• Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for IBS.
• Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
• Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Ibodutant performance.
• Obtain sales forecast for Ibodutant from 2013-2023 in top 7 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK and Japan).
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For More Information Visit: Radiant Insights
Visit Other Reports:
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States