GBI Research’s report, “Market Digest: Multiparameter Patient Monitoring Devices 2006 to 2020 – Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK and Spain)” provides quantitative analysis of the four multiparameter patient monitoring devices market segments: high acuity monitors, mid acuity monitors, low acuity monitors and multiparameter central stations. The analysis includes market size data by revenue and volume over the 2006-2020 period for the following countries: Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
• Information on market size for the four multiparameter patient monitoring devices market segments: high acuity monitors, mid acuity monitors, low acuity monitors and multiparameter central stations
• Annualized sales data by revenue for the 2006-2020 period and company share data by revenue for 2013
• Annualized sales data by volume for the 2006-2020 period- Coverage of key geographies: Germany, France, UK, Italy and Spain
Read More Reports of this Category at:
Reasons to buy
• Derive actionable insights from value-volume relationships
• Analyze value-volume relationships and provide direction to marketing and sales strategies
• Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
• Identify the key players best positioned to take advantage of opportunities in the European market
See this report on LinkedIn at:
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
Market Digest: Aesthetic Lasers and Energy Devices Market 2006 to 2020 – Americas:
The analysis includes market size data by revenue and volume over the 2006–2020 period for the following countries: US, Brazil, Mexico and Canada. It uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
Asthma Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2020 – Personalized Treatment for Severe Asthma to Drive Market Growth despite Patent Expirations:
The asthma therapeutics market is forecast to grow marginally over the forecast period across the top eight developed nations, from $18.4 billion in 2013 to a projected value of $21.7 billion by 2020 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 2.4%. This is in spite of generic erosion facing several of the leading asthma brands, such as Advair (fluticasone propionate/salmeterol xinafoate), Symbicort (budesonide/formoterol fumarate) and Xolair (omalizumab), and is a consequence of new market entrants and rising disease prevalence.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States