Mexico dominates in global refrigerator and freezer trade. In 2014, Mexico supplied 86.6% of its total refrigerator and freezer exports into the U.S., accounting for 55.1% of total U.S. imports.
Global refrigerator and freezer trade reached 10.0 billion USD, with a CAGR of 1.8% from 2007 to 2014. In physical terms, it showed steady growth, rising from 2.0 million tonnes in 2007 to 2.1 million tonnes in 2014.
In 2014, the U.S. (37.8%), Japan (6.7%), Canada (5.0%), Germany (4.9%) and the United Kingdom (4.8%) were the leading destinations of refrigerator and freezer imports, together making up 59.2% of global imports. The share of the U.S. increased significantly (+6.9 percentage points), while the share of Spain illustrated negative dynamics (-3.6 percentage points). The shares of the other countries showed positive dynamics throughout the analyzed period.
In 2014, Mexico and China were the main global suppliers of refrigerators and freezers with a combined share of 48.1% of global exports. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were Thailand (+24.8% per year) and Poland (+20.0% per year). Mexico significantly strengthened its position in the global exports structure, from 10.4% in 2007 to 26.8% in 2014.
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Refrigerators And Freezers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global refrigerators and freezers market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries and the following product types:
- Combined refrigerator-freezers, fitted with separate external doors;
- Refrigerators of household type such as compression-type, absorption-type, electrical, and other household type refrigerators;
- Freezers of the chest type, not exceeding 800 l capacity;
- Freezers of the upright type, not exceeding 900 l capacity.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Refrigerators And Freezers – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-refrigerators-and-freezers-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom