This report analyzes the global steam turbine market in terms of steam turbine units sold, steam turbine revenues and market share of companies in terms of revenues. It also discusses the key drivers and restraints impacting the market. The report provides an in depth analysis of key global steam turbine markets– China, India, Australia, South Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Italy, Russia, Saudi Arabia and the US. It provides data and analysis related to the market size, revenues, market share, average price and the regulations in each of these countries. The report also provides SWOT analysis of four key steam turbine manufacturing companies in the world.
Download sample Copy of This Report at:
• Analysis of steam turbines used in thermal power plants with capacity greater than 70 MW
• Data on steam turbine revenues for key countries: the US, China, India, Russia, South Korea, Germany, Australia, Indonesia, Italy and Saudi Arabia- Data on the pricing and volume (unit sales) analysis for the aforementioned key countries
• Market share analysis for the top global market participants: Shanghai Electric Group Company Ltd., Dongfang Electric Company Ltd., Harbin Power Equipment Company Ltd. and Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
• Power regulations for key steam turbine markets;- Data sourced from proprietary databases and primary interviews with industry experts.
Browse Other Reports of this category at:
Reasons to buy
• Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the steam turbine market.
• Develop strategies based on the latest pricing trends, market shares and revenue growth.
• Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage in the steam market’s growth potential.
• Identify key partners and business development avenues.
• Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
To access this report on LinkedIn, click here:
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
Asia-Pacific Iron Ore Mining Regulatory and Fiscal Regime Report 2012 – Regulatory Framework, Rights and Obligations and Key Fiscal Terms:
GlobalData’s mining industry offering, ‘Asia-Pacific Iron Ore Mining Regulatory and Fiscal Regime Report 2012 – Regulatory Framework, Rights and Obligations and Key Fiscal Terms’ provides an understanding of the regulatory framework and fiscal regime of the Asia-Pacific iron ore mining industry, comprising Australia, China, India and Kazakhstan.
Asia Pacific Coal Mining Regulatory and Fiscal Regime Report 2012 – Regulatory Framework, Rights and Obligations and Key Fiscal Terms:
GlobalData’s mining industry offering, ‘Asia Pacific Coal Mining Regulatory and Fiscal Regime Report 2012 – Regulatory Framework, Rights and Obligations and Key Fiscal Terms’ provides an understanding of the regulatory framework and fiscal regime of the Asia-Pacific coal mining industry, comprising Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, New Zealand, Thailand and Vietnam.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States