Tulsa, OK – June 25, 2015 – Fifteen year old Chef Remmi, of Cook Time with Remmi, is inspiring other teens to go after their dreams and start a business by teaching practical training videos on Thrive15.com. Thrive15.com provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. Similar to what Udacity has done for web developers, Thrive15.com offers online education to anyone wanting to start or grow their business.
Remmi Smith is a 15-year-old whose products can be found in Whole Foods grocery stores. Chef Remmi has a passion for changing the childhood obesity epidemic in America by creating fun, healthy meals in the kitchen that kids will enjoy. Chef Remmi has her own cookbook, “Global Cooking for Kids” that features recipes from around the world and includes fun food facts about the produce that is native to that country.
Teens can now learn from other teen entrepreneurs like Chef Remmi on online education platform Thrive15.com. Chef Remmi teaches 15-minute videos on topics such as Turning Your Passion into Profits, Finding Your Why, and How to Focus to Achieve Your Goals with real, practical action steps on how to get started.
According to IndependentYouth.org, very few high school students know exactly what they want to do by the time they graduate. While this can be attributed in part to age, a bigger factor may be lack of exposure to potential career opportunities. Gallup studies show that less than 25% of high school students are offered a business or entrepreneurial course by the time they graduate.
“If you have a dream, you can turn it into reality. I want to show other teens that they can be entrepreneurs and achieve their dreams,” says Cook Time with Remmi Founder and Thrive15.com Mentor, Remmi Smith.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015, after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by world-class mentors. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
“Remmi has done more in the 15 years she has been on the planet than most people do in their entire lifetime. It is an honor to have her as a teen mentor on Thrive15.com educating both adults and kids how to start and grow a business,” says Thrive15.com Founder, Clay Clark.
Chef Remmi is also the teen ambassador for national catering company, Sodexo, that caters lunches in over 4,000 schools across the U.S. Chef Remmi has helped Sodexo create healthier lunch options and is seen by 3.5 million students each day in a video cooking a healthy meal and giving an educational food fact. Chef Remmi has been inspiring teens across the nation speaking at Google, Facebook, and for Independent Youth, a non-profit organization that empowers today’s teens to become tomorrow’s business leaders and entrepreneurial innovators.
Quick Facts About Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States