Tulsa, OK – June 25, 2015 – Thrive15.com offers free online education to America’s active duty and veteran military members teaching them how to start and grow a business. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics in 2013, 21.4 million men and women in the U.S. were veterans and 722,000 are unemployed. Thrive15.com is offering a solution to the military members wanting to start or grow a business providing the tools they need to succeed. Thrive15.com is the Team Treehouse for entrepreneurs teaching anyone to start or grow their business with 15-minute video trainings taught by world-class mentors.
Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s Hiring Our Heroes Program to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. The program works by providing a free subscription to veteran, reserve and active duty members of the U.S. military and their spouses for every paid subscription on the website.
Instead of offering grades like traditional online and offline schools, Thrive15.com allows users to earn points. Each month the subscriber who earns the most points is awarded a one-on-one mentorship session with Thrive15.com founder Clay Clark and an opportunity to compete to win the business boost package with capital for their business.
“As a U.S. Navy Veteran, I want to thank you for the amazing blessing Thrive15 has been for me and my family. The knowledge provided by the mentors has helped me become better organized and refocused on my WHY,” says Kevin Young, Thriver, and U.S. Navy Veteran.
Thrive15.com launched out of beta in February 2015 after nearly three years of development. The website provides engaging 15-minute online courses taught by world-class mentors. The mentors include success stories such as NBA Hall of Famer turned successful entrepreneur, David Robinson, the former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort, Lee Cockerell, the funding expert and the co-founder of Guidant Financial, David Nilssen, the New York Times bestselling author and publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston and countless celebrities, Michael Levine and countless experts.
Thrive15.com costs subscribers $49 per month, $19 per month for student, and free for U.S. military members with the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement. Thrive15.com offers unlimited access to engaging 15-minute online courses taught by millionaire mentors and everyday entrepreneurial success stories. With online education platforms like Team Treehouse, Digital Tutors, and Thrive15.com, users have access to a variety of education at an affordable price.
Quick Facts Thrive15:
- Thrive15.com provides 15-minute practical online business courses taught by millionaires, mentors, and everyday entrepreneurial success stories.
- Thrive15.com features many celebrity mentors including:
° David Robinson, NBA Hall of Fame Basketball Player and founder of Carver Academy charter schools and Admiral Capital Group, which currently has a valuation of over $250 million;
° Lee Cockerell, the Former Executive Vice President of Operations for Walt Disney World Resort who once managed 40,000 + employees;
° Michael Levine, the founder of Levine Communications who has been the publicist of choice for Michael Jackson, Prince, P. Diddy, Charlton Heston, Cameron Diaz, and countless other celebrities; David Nilssen, the co-founder of one of the nation’s largest small business funding solutions, Guidant Financial and; Jonathan Barnett, the founder of the 400 + OXI Fresh franchises.
- Thrive15.com has teamed up David Robinson and the U.S. Chamber’s, “Hiring Our Heroes Program,” to provide free subscriptions to U.S. military families as part of the 1 for 1 HandUp Movement.
- Thrive15.com has been mentioned in Forbes, Pando Daily, Yahoo Finance, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, and numerous media outlets since launching.
- Thrive15.com offers best practice and practical online education in the core areas of business mastery that every entrepreneur must know including: legal, real estate, investing, execution, purpose, mindset, networking, business modeling, overcoming adversity, capital, branding, marketing, sales, customer service, product/service development, quality control, accounting, management, human resources, and leadership.
- Thrive15.com was founded by Chief Operating Officer and Oklahoma’s former U.S. Small Business Administration Entrepreneur of the Year, Clay Clark.
- The Chief Executive Officer of Thrive15.com is doctor, entrepreneur, and venture capitalist, Doctor Robert Zoellner.
- Thrive15.com offers points instead of grades and gives its users a chance to win a business boost package to the Thriver with the most points.
- Thrive15.com’s content is created by combining entertainment, gamification, and best-practice practical business education to increase the retention of training provided on the platform.
Company Name: Thrive15.com
Contact Person: Deedra Determan
Address:1609 South Boston Ave Suite 200
Country: United States