France dominates in the global airplane and other aircraft trade. In 2014, France exported 42 million units of airplanes and other aircrafts totaling 47,286 million USD, 1% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Germany, where it supplied 33% of its total airplane and other aircraft exports in value terms, accounting for 80% of Germany’s total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, France was a net exporter of airplanes and other aircrafts. Over the period under review, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. In physical terms, imports and exports remained at the same level.
Germany and Canada were also among the leading global suppliers of airplanes and other aircrafts in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 was India, with vertiginous growth of +470% per year, distantly followed by China, with +30% per year. The U.S. (-32%), Italy (-6%), Brazil (-4%) and Switzerland (-3%) demonstrated negative dynamics over the period under review.
In 2014, France’s top 5 trading partners were Germany, China, the U.S., the Philippines and the United Kingdom, with a combined share 60% of France’s exports. The share of Germany increased significantly (+30 percentage points), while the share of the U.S. illustrated negative dynamics (-11 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Airplanes And Other Aircraft – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global Airplane and Other Aircraft market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, as well as turnover in the industry. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries.
- Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight not exceeding 2,000 kg;
- Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 2,000 kg but not exceeding 15,000 kg;
- Airplanes and other aircraft, of an unladen weight exceeding 15,000 kg.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Why buy “World: Airplanes And Other Aircraft – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONES AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom