China dominates in the global sacks and bags of paper trade, strengthening its position in the global export structure from 7% in 2007 to 17% in 2013. In 2013, China supplied 22.5% of its total sacks and bags of paper exports into the U.S., accounting for 34.7% of total U.S. imports.
The global sacks and bags of paper trade reached 22.4 billion USD, with a CAGR of 4.8% from 2007 to 2013. In physical terms, it showed steady growth, rising from 8,714 thousand tonnes in 2007 to 10,338 thousand tonnes in 2013.
In 2013, the U.S. (10.8%), France (8.8%), Germany (7.1%), Mexico (5.6%) and the Netherlands (5.1%) were the leading destinations of paper sacks and bags imports, together making up 37.5% of global imports. The share of the Netherlands increased (+1 percentage points), while the share of Mexico illustrated negative dynamics (-1 percentage points).
China along with Germany were the main global suppliers of paper sacks and bags in 2013 with a combined share of 31.4% of global exports. China was also the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2013 (+20.2% per year), distantly followed by Poland (7.9%) and Spain (+3.8% per year).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Sacks And Bags Of Paper – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global Sacks and Bags of Paper market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
The report covers 68 countries.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Sacks and bags of paper, cartons, boxes, cases, record sleeves and other packing containers (except bags) of paper, paperboard, cellulose wadding or webs of cellulose fibers; box files, letter trays, and similar articles, of paper or paperboard of a kind used in offices, shops or the like.
Why buy “World: Sacks And Bags Of Paper – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-sacks-and-bags-of-paper-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom