27th July, 2015
Thousands of women in the US are now relying on Estrovive herbal supplement to get relief from, and eliminate different types of menopausal symptoms. Powered by its rich combination of herbal ingredients, this product has already established its efficiency in promoting better sleep, proper hormonal balance, improved body heat regulation, increased libido, enhanced energy, increased joint mobility, and many other benefits without any user reported side reactions.
Menopause is a natural part of female life that occurs twelve months after every woman’s last period. This phase is characterized by a number of symptoms that can be extremely painful and frustrating. Some of the most concerning menopausal symptoms include night sweats, hot flashes, anxiety, depression, and vaginal dryness. The severity of these symptoms can vary to a great extent from woman to woman. In the worst cases, the sufferers may experience these symptoms for the rest of their lives.
Estrovive has been created with a holistic approach that was based on extremely popular ancient civilization herbs for the alleviation of menopausal symptoms. Interestingly, many of these herbal remedies used by them have been backed now by advanced research. Some of these ingredients used in Estrovive include
- Black Cohosh: This is a species of flower that grows in the east of North America. In recent studies, Black Cohosh was found to alleviate sleep disturbance symptoms during menopause.
- Dong Quai: Studies have established that this herbal ingredient has helped to hormonally balance estrogen in studies and is most effective as a menopause relief aid when combined with other herbs.
- Red Clover: The flower of this herb is a remedy for hot flash. Aids hormonal balance by promoting the synthesis of phytoestrogen (natural estrogen) within the body.
- Licorice: Aids the adrenal gland in correcting the hormonal imbalance.
- Vitex Berry: Proven to alleviate PMS, menopause symptoms, and other feminine health uses.
The developers of Estrovive sugges that the best time to take Estrovive is in the morning with breakfast. To ensure maximum absorption of the herbal ingredients, two capsules per day is recommended. Though some women may receive quick results, a minimum use of 30-60 days has been suggested for maximum results.
To place an order of Estrovive herbal supplement, please visit http://estrovive.com/
About Estrovive: Estrovive is a strategically developed herbal formula, based on scientific research to help relieve, and eliminate menopausal symptoms, completely naturally.
Company Name: Estrovive