PVC pipes are made up of a plastic resin chemically known as — polyvinyl chloride (PVC), which is the third largest synthetic polymer produced in the world. They are manufactured by the extrusion of a blend of polymer resin (PVC) and various additives. Plasticizers may or may not be added in this mix to impart rigidity or flexibility to the pipe. This blend after heating when forced into a die results in the rigid/flexible PVC pipe coming out. It is then sized, cooled, hauled off and cut in the desired length. Compared to concrete pipes, the manufacturing of PVC pipes requires around four times lesser energy and incurs lower losses of the raw material PVC. The complete recyclability of PVC also makes their environmental footprint far smaller than competing piping materials.
PVC pipes are cost-effective, light-weight, easy to install, long-lasting and do not rust, rot or wear over time. The PVC plastic imparts them the ability to withstand extreme movements, bending and rigorous shaking of earth in earthquake prone areas without experiencing any damage. They are continuously replacing conventional metal pipes and currently account for nearly 60% of the total plastic pipes produced worldwide. Their high resistance to chemicals and a high tensile strength to withstand high fluid pressure makes them suitable for water supply schemes. With excellent electrical and heat insulation properties, they are also gaining acceptance in electrification purposes. Globally, their demand is mostly growing in water supply systems, irrigation systems, water sprinkling systems, underground sewage, drainage lines and wiring.
IMARC’s latest study “PVC Pipes Manufacturing Plant Project Report: Industry Trends, Manufacturing Process, Machinery, Raw Materials, Cost and Revenue” provides a techno-commercial roadmap for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant. The study, which has been done by one of the world’s leading research and advisory firms, covers all the requisite aspects of the PVC pipes industry. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, processing and manufacturing requirements, project cost, project funding, project economics, expected returns on investment, profit margins, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who are planning to foray into the PVC pipes industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report?
- What are the key success and risk factors in the PVC pipes industry?
- How has the PVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the structure of the PVC pipes industry and who are the key players?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the raw material requirements and composition for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the infrastructure costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the capital costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What are the operating costs for setting up a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What will be the income and expenditures for a PVC pipes manufacturing plant?
- What should be the pricing mechanism of PVC pipes?
- What is the time required to break-even?
To buy the complete report or to get a free sample, please contact:
IMARC Group Asia:
IMARC Group North America:
IMARC Group Europe, Middle East & Africa:
To know more please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/pvc-pipes-manufacturing-plant
About IMARC Group
The International Market Analysis Research and Consulting Group is a leading adviser on management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
IMARC’s tailored approach combines unfathomable insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close cooperation at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve unmatchable competitive advantage, build more proficient organizations, and secure lasting results.
To know more about our company, please visit: http://www.imarcgroup.com/
Company Name: IMARC Group
Contact Person: Krishna Sharma
State: Uttar Pradesh