Split, Croatia – August 10, 2015 – People have benefitted from using bee products (honey, propolis, pollen, royal jelly) for centuries, but for dogs this was not the case. After many years of research, a company called Hedera LLC, from Croatia, developed a unique product line for dogs called Apipet. The Apipet line of dog supplements are 100% natural based on bee products; propolis and bee pollen. The company reports that Apipet pet supplements are the only bee products in the world produced on completely natural and holistic principles. Their products are the result of years of research on the impact of bee products on health. Apipet products are unique in that every product is made completely without any chemical processes, like extraction, synthesis, dissolving in alcohol, etc., and free of any additives such as flavoring, colors, binders, excipients, bulking or anti caking agents, which are commonly used in the production of supplements.
This principle allows the preservation of propolis and bee pollen in its original form which provides the maximum therapeutic value in a dog’s body. It is important to mention that propolis is an extremely valuable source of health, and in nature (in the beehives) is in a solid form. It is a complex resin which contains more than 300 different compounds. Many of them, alone or in combination have positive impact on different health issues. In dissolving propolis using chemical methods, more than 30% of its beneficial substances are inevitably lost. The bees use propolis as a natural antiseptic and antibiotic which secures health for every bee in the beehive, especially young and old ones. It is said that a Beehive is more sanitary than a hospital. Different tests have shown that propolis produced by Hedera’s methodology has a superior degree of beneficial effects.
According to a company spokesperson, “The bee pollen (Cistus sp.) and native propolis that Hedera uses is harvested on the environmentally clean Adriatic islands, full of herbs with essential oils. Test results have shown that Hedera’s bee pollen contains high amounts of natural vitamins and minerals along with bioflavonoids from propolis. That mixture provides a very strong antioxidative potential important for the strengthening and improving of immune system functioning. The combination of propolis and pollen is embedded in every Apipet product and is the basis of the therapeutic action.”
The Apipet line is made of 5 products intended for special purposes and different body systems: immunity, digestion, skin and hair, cartilage and joints, strength and vitality. Each product has an additional ingredient that boosts the targeted effect:
• Apipet Immuno: Prevention of disease and strengthening of general immunity in the situation where disease already exists, infection, period after castration, and the recovery phase after illnesses.
• Apipet Gastro: Occasional or frequent problems with digestion, such as: gastritis, indigestion, vomiting, diarrhea, flatulence, cramps, constipation, colitis, and digestive problems due to changes in food.
• Apipet Skin: Occasional or frequent problems with skin or hair, allergies, skin problems, hair loss, scratches, and itching.
• Apipet Flexi: For the prevention of degeneration of cartilage, providing better joint mobility in older dogs, rapid growth of young dogs of large breeds, enlarged load joints in working dogs, and for dogs with bone problems.
• Apipet Senior: Recommended for older dogs, as it increases strength and energy due to chronic illnesses and ailments associated with aging, facilitates digestion and improvement of appetite.
Apipet products have been proven safe and effective. Apipet believes that biodiversity and balance can be maintained only if the end product contains all natural ingredients. Nature has created all the ingredients for a reason. Apipet, just like nature, always takes a holistic approach.
For complete information, please visit: www.apipet.eu
Distributed by PRD Press Release Distribution
Company Name: Hedera LLC
Contact Person: Dr Bozo Radic
Phone: +385 21 325 410