CUPERTINO, CA – August 11, 2015 – AccountSight Software is excited to announce the integration of their easy to use time tracking and billing software to QuickBooks Online. No additional adaptor is required to sync data to QuickBooks Online.
“While AccountSight already had integration with QuickBook’s desktop version, given QuickBooks initiative to get their customers onto their online version, we wanted to make sure that AccountSight customers using QuickBooks Online get a seamless integration experience while syncing data between the two applications,” said Mahender Bist, CEO of AccountSight. “With the added resource planning module, our customers can understand the resource demand and whether there is a need to adjust project staffing. They can also keep an eye on their budget by tracking actual versus forecasted hours and costs. We also added the time off module so that the administrator can see time off requests from employees or contractors and approve accordingly. An enhanced functionality also includes multiple level approvals for time and expense entry.”
Key features of this direct sync are:
• Connect to QBO from Settings>Integrations>QuickBooks Online
• Export invoice data to QuickBooks Online directly from Invoice Reports in AccountSight
• Error/Warning for missing setup data on AccountSight screens
• Creation of Customer, Payment Terms etc. setup data in QBO, if the option selected during exporting (Warning/Error screen)
• No duplication of invoices (Once data is synchronized, same data will NOT be exported to QBO)
Other features introduced are:
• Withdrawal capability added to time-off making it a robust solution
• Clock in and clock out in addition to regular timer based functionality
• Planning resource allocation reports to view planned project resourcing for multiple project/person groups and timelines
• Timesheet report capturing daily hours with clock-in and clock-out details
• Expense reports with export capability of all attached receipts in a single collated PDF
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how easy and convenient AccountSight is for your business. Give it a try now at https://www.accountsight.com/
AccountSight Key Features:
• Time tracking and expense tracking in seconds.
• Efficient timesheet and expense approval workflow notifications.
• Convenient reimbursement management and accounts reconciliation.
• Resource planning for future projects
• Time off module with multiple calendars for employees and consultants
• Excel integration for time and expense bulk uploads
• QuickBooks integration with time tracking and invoicing features
• PayPal integration with invoices reconciles accounts receivables automatically
• Fast and easy manual and recurring online invoicing
• Configurable automatic reminders on timesheet, expense and invoices
• Quick and professional project estimates for bidding
• Powerful dashboards and reports for online project management and invoice status
• Drill-down directly from dashboards into time, expenses and invoicing reports.
Sign up for a free 30 day trial to see how it can help your company save time and money and increase employee productivity. No credit card needed. Give it a try now at https://www.accountsight.com
AccountSight is a leading time tracking and invoicing software that is integrated with QuickBooks and PayPal. It is easy to track time, easy to invoice, easy to analyze company reports and easy to afford. It is ideal for businesses, consultants, independent professionals and freelancers. It is full of productivity-driven features that are conveniently available to users through a very helpful interface. The many customer benefits and hassle-free user experience make AccountSight unique.
For more information, please visit https://www.accountsight.com
AccountSight works with any operating system. Supported browsers are Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
AccountSight is a subscription based software with prices starting from $8 to $10/user. Volume discounts available for larger companies and government organizations. Please contact AccountSight directly for special pricing at (408) 560-3900.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: AccountSight
Contact Person: Anita Bist
Phone: (408) 560-3900
Country: United States