Between work, family and personal ambitions, it can be a challenge for even the most successful woman to keep her life in balance. Purpose and fulfillment share an importance in ensuring women live their lives to the fullest. However, it often seems as if one area of life suffers, while in the pursuit of achievement in another. These challenges can be frustrating and overwhelming, creating psychological and even physical problems. A life coach serves as one solution offering hope and help for women in these situations.
Charmaine Carraway, multi-talented life coach, entrepreneur and Visionary Woman, recently launched her unique vision into the world at TheVisionaryWoman.com. The site establishes a forum for women to connect, meeting their emotional and spiritual needs, as well as finding the support they need for success in their careers and personal and professional relationships. Through webinars, blogs, and one-on-one counseling, Charmaine provides support and guidance to women around the country. One needs only to speak with her for a moment to realize that she is not only a counselor, but also a motivational speaker with a good sense of humor.
Charmaine shares, “Many women who are successful in the business or corporate world need support to be the best they can be in all aspects of life. Successful women are not one-dimensional. Too often, success comes at the cost of relationships.” Charmaine is passionate about empowering women to be purposeful in their choices, so that they will not look back with regret having not realized the value of the relationships in their lives. “Women are complex creatures who want to know their purpose,” Charmaine says. “Prioritizing and investing in yourself and relationships brings dividends, just like a business would.”
Many women seek words of advice from family, friends, or neighbors when it comes to focal decisions in life. But jealousy, biases, and even personal dysfunctions on the part of advice givers can steer a successful woman toward regret, bitterness, and even isolation. Moreover, those resources may not have insight regarding next steps in pursuit of achieving a goal.
Enters The Visionary Woman. Charmaine has a Bachelor’s in Marriage and Family Counseling, and is working toward her Master’s in Psychology. She has also been a successful business woman, rubbing elbows with other career-driven women who need a little help to hold it all together. “Trying to balance it all, yourself, family, and career, causes unnecessary anxiety, stress, and depression,” Charmaine says, which is why she loves to engage women by encouraging and challenging them. In turn, she practices what she preaches, seeking counsel through her life coach and mentor.
Here are the top five reasons a woman may need to consult a life coach.
1. Stuck in a rut. Sometimes people feel like they do the same types of work and routines day after day, year after year. Also, careers stagnate, such as not being promoted to that coveted position or a lack of challenge.
2. Failed relationships. Everyone has failed relationships. A good life coach can help one discover the causes of these failures, and what can be done to fix them now avoiding the same mistakes in the future.
3. Bad habits. A life coach can help a person kick a bad habit, such as smoking, overeating, lack of exercise, etc… through encouragement and empowerment.
4. Purpose in life. Life goes by too quickly, and a life coach can help one discover what makes one feel fulfilled, bringing joy to her day-to-day.
5. Plan for success. Whether it’s a business plan or a personal plan, a life coach can help formulate those next steps and hold a person accountable.
Charmaine Carraway is excited about helping women become “visionary women.” She says, “I love to help women soar and be successful in all aspects of life.” For those women wanting to take their lives to the next level, a life coach may just be the secret weapon for success! Making the decision to take action is the first step to achieving an abundant and full life.
Company Name: The Visionary Woman
Contact Person: Charmaine Carraway
Phone: (615) 988-0521
Country: United States