With exports on the rise, China seized control of the global market for bottles, jars and other containers of glass. In 2014, China exported 1.3 million tonnes of bottles, jars and other containers of glass totaling 1.3 billion USD, 10% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was the U.S, where it supplied 25.8% of its total exports of bottles, jars and other containers of glass in value terms, accounting for 22.8% of total U.S. imports.
From 2007 to 2014, China was a net exporter of bottles, jars and other containers of glass. In this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. The difference in physical terms was even more pronounced.
Germany and France were among the other main global suppliers of bottles, jars and other containers of glass in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were China (+16.3% per year) and the Netherlands (+12.5% per year).
In 2014, China’s top 5 trading partners were the U.S., Indonesia, Viet Nam, the United Arab Emirates and Canada, with a combined 42% share of China’s exports of bottles, jars and other containers of glass. The share of the U.S. creeped upward (+3.2 percentage points), while the share of Canada illustrated negative dynamics (-0.2 percentage points).
Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report:
“World: Bottles, Jars And Other Containers Of Glass – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020” provides an in-depth analysis of the global glass container market. It presents the latest data of the market size and consumption, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. The report also features current sales data, allowing you to identify the key drivers and restraints. Additionally, a strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market is provided, as well as profiles of the leading companies and brands. Forecasts illustrate how the market will be transformed in the medium term.
Countries coverage: Worldwide.
- Market volume and value
- Volume and dynamics of production
- Structure of production by regions
- Key market players and their profiles
- Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
- Factors influencing the market
- Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
Product coverage: Carboys, bottles, flasks, jars, pots, phials, and other containers (except ampoules), of glass, of a kind used for the conveyance or packing of goods; preserving jars of glass; stoppers, lids and other closures, of glass.
Why buy “World: Bottles, Jars And Other Containers Of Glass – Market Report. Analysis and Forecast to 2020”?
- Get the full picture of the market
- Assess future market prospects
- Identify key success factors affecting the market
- Adjust your marketing strategy
- Ready your business for future trends
3 easy ways to order
- Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-bottles-jars-and-other-containers-of-glass-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
- Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
- Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Price: 1490 EUR for Single License
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRIES
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2020
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2014
4.2 PRODUCTION BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2014
5.2 IMPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2014
6.2 EXPORTS BY REGIONS AND COUNTRIES
6.4 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRIES
7. PROFILES OF MAJOR MANUFACTURERS
APPENDIX 1: PRODUCTION, TRADE AND CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 2: TRADE AND PRICES BY COUNTRIES
APPENDIX 3: DIRECTION OF TRADE BETWEEN MAJOR PRODUCERS AND CONSUMERS
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Olga Minchina
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom