LOS ANGELES, TX – September 07, 2015 – Merchant Services compares credit card processing to those of Square Reader, Wells Fargo Merchant Services, Chase Merchant Services and Costco Merchant Services. The credit card terminal cost is different with each company.
After Merchant Services called the 1-800 listed on each of these merchant services, a variety of differences and costs of these credit card merchant services were discovered. The compilation is below:
Merchant Resources offers the following: * BEST OFFER * Processor has an “A” rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
• 1.25% for debit/credit card with no pin
• 1.65% for base Visa and MasterCard, Discover
• No Monthly Fees
• FREE EMV Terminal, Swiper for your cellular phone, or POS for restaurant
Merchant Resources offers custom quotes to fit your particular business.
To receive a free no-obligation merchant account quote, visit http://www.credit-card-processing.com or call 1-888-895-3129
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 2.75%
• Key Entered Rate of 3.5%
Security threats with Square Reader. Within 10 minutes, virtually anyone with a screw driver, super glue and a little knowledge can make the square reader into a skimming swiper. ”Beware.” Square reader has over one thousand complaints with the BBB.
The square reader is a good solution for merchants that are seasonal, since “SquareUp” does not have any monthly fees. However, for any merchant who is consistently over $100 in Visa/MasterCard volume per month, there are better options.
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate @ 2.2% and 25 cents
• Mid qualified rate @ 3.1% and 25 cents
• Non qualified rate of 4.35% and 25 cents
• Lease of terminal for $35 for 48 months or purchase terminal for $699 (FD130 terminal)
• $75 yearly fee
• $95 Setup fee
The credit card machine is very expensive and proprietory to Wells Fargo, so you can’t use it with another service if you decide to quite
• Base Retail Visa/MC rate of 1.99% and 25 cents
• Mid qualified rate of 2.68% and 25 cents
• Non qualified rate of 3.76% and 25 cents
• $100 fee to get setup
• $25 monthly minimum
• Monthly fee of $9.95
• Free terminal with a 2 year contract
At the end of the day, you want to select a company that supports your business. You want a company that picks up the phone when you call. You don’t want to be transferred 5 times and wait 45 minutes to talk to someone.
This will not be the case with Merchant Services. You will be treated with respect.
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: Merchant Resources
Contact Person: Jim Johnston
Phone: (888) 895-3129
Country: United States