Seeing your favorite team play on their home field is an amazing experience, but tailgating before the game only makes the experience better. The smell of grilled hotdogs and hamburgers fill the air as people walk by decked out in the team’s colors. The pride and sense of community is contagious and many work off their pre-game nerves by tossing a football around. Tailgating at a football game is a one-of-a-kind experience, and these fans take it to a whole new level!
- Kansas City Chiefs. These dedicated fans camp out overnight to make sure they are prepared for the following game-day experience. Tailgaters often dine on barbecue and smoked ribs and wear their colors proudly.
- Houston Texans. Tailgating at the Reliant Stadium is considered one of the top fan experiences. Texans fans are determined and dedicated to creating a memorable tailgating experience despite the recent crackdown of regulations.
- Buffalo Bills. Despite the freezing temperatures, Bills fans bring an unbelievable amount of energy to the stadium. It may be those buffalo wings and beef on kummelweck sandwiches.
- New England Patriots. New England Patriots fans are all about the food and Pats pride. Well-known for their boisterous tailgating, Pats fans also take tailgating to a whole new level with steak, clam chowder, and occasionally lobster.
- Green Bay Packers. With wedge cheese hats, who else can throw a tailgate like Packers fans? While Lambeau Field, a.k.a. the Frozen Tundra, might be a bit chilly, the fans are warm and welcoming.
- Denver Broncos. The Mie High City offers a one-of-a-kind tailgating experience with fans who know what good food (and good beer) is. Along with the top-rated restaurants around the stadium, Broncos fans also have the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame at their fingertips.
- Cleveland Browns. Browns fans start to gather in the Dawg Pound as early as 7 a.m. and are infamous for inventing the beer-can chicken.
- Philadelphia Eagles. To say Eagles fans are devout is an understatement. They throw one heck of a tailgating party filled with chanting, Eagles decorated cars and classic cheesesteaks.
- Pittsburgh Steelers. Nothing’s better than some black and gold clad fans tailgating to the Steeler Polka. Heinz Field also has the very unique Coca-Cola great Hall, which houses a huge collection of Steelers memorabilia.
- Miami Dolphins. Miami combines sunshine and delicious Cuban food for an exciting and enjoyable tailgating experience. Tailgaters also enjoy live music, games, and prizes while preparing to cheer on their team.
For all of your NFL ticket needs, visit CapitalCityTickets.com. We offer a variety of tickets for sporting events nationwide and NFL games are some of our most popular events. See your team play live and in-person with your ideal ticket from CapitalCityTickets.com
Disclaimer: CapitalCityTickets.com is not associated with any artists, teams, venues, organizations, institutions, bands, or artists featured on their website in any way. Also, any names or titles used in this press release are solely for descriptive purposes and do not imply, indicate, or suggest any type of affiliation, partnership, or endorsement.
CapitalCityTickets.com is a reliable online marketplace serving the secondary market with tickets for all major concerts, sports, and theatre events. Online shoppers can take advantage of Promo Code “CITY5” while tickets last.
Check out the discount codes online for all upcoming events. CapitalCityTickets.com keeps low overheads which allow this trusted ticket site to keep prices competitive.
CapitalCityTickets.com | Live Customer Support | Order By Phone Toll Free | 7:00am-1:00am EST | (855) 514-5624
Company Name: CapitalCityTickets.com
Contact Person: Media Relations
Country: United States