Increasing industrial & electronic waste coupled with stringent environmental regulations are expected to drive RCE demand over the next six years. Recent uptrend in recycling rate and efficiency is also expected to have a positive impact on resource circulation equipment sales. However, high initial investment cost is expected to be a key challenge for market participants.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Resource Circulation Equipment Market Analysis By Application (Automotive, Construction, Electrical & Electronics, Paper, Plastic & Polymers, Metal, Oil & Gas) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Electrical & electronics emerged as the leading application segment for resource circulation equipment and accounted for 20.6% of total market revenue in 2013; this is also expected to be the fastest growing application segment, at an estimated CAGR of 8.3% from 2014 to 2020. Demand for RCE in metal industry is expected to exceed USD 2.5 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.9% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing industrial waste and scrap recycling activities are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- North America was the largest regional market with 39.4% of total market share in 2013. Increase in industrial and electronic waste, particularly in the U.S. and Mexico is expected to drive the demand for RCE in North America.
- North America was closely followed by Asia Pacific which is expected to be the fastest growing regional market for RCE at an estimated CAGR of 8% from 2014 to 2020. Rapid industrialization and increasing need to recycle the waste generated from various industries particularly in emerging markets of China and India is expected to drive the regional market for RCE.
- Major companies in global resource circulation equipment market include Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Metso, Komptech GmBH, Vecoplan, Wolf Material Handling Systems and Foster Wheeler. Other companies include Clean Burn Inc., Lurgi AG, JFE Engineering Corporation, ShowaDenko, ThermoSelect SA, and ECO Green Equipment.
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Global Resource Circulation Equipment Market Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Plastic & Polymers
- Oil & Gas
- Others (Agriculture, Medicine, etc)
Global Resource Circulation Equipment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Report by Radiant Insights:
- Global Volumetric Display Market:
- Global Wearable Sensors Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States