Remote patient monitoring devices, due to their capability to monitor various chronic conditions such as diabetes, cardiovascular conditions and cancer are expected to experience considerable growth over the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, rising geriatric population base and the growing demand for independent and healthy living by target patients are some high impact rendering drivers of the remote patient monitoring devices market.
Moreover, improving medical infrastructure, increasing post acute care management and demand in the emerging Asia Pacific and Latin American markets are expected to fuel the growth of this market. Rapid technological advancement occurring in the remote patient monitoring devices market is expected to lead towards availability of better option for healthcare practitioners and patients. Remote patient monitoring devices encompass a wide array of technologies designed to manage, evaluate, notify, intervene and modify the treatment plan as required.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Market Analysis By Product (Vital Sign Monitors, Specialized Monitors), By Application (Cancer, Cardiovascular Diseases, Diabetes, Sleep Disorder, Weight Management and Fitness Monitoring), By End-use (Hospital Based Patients, Ambulatory Patients, Home Healthcare) And Segment Forecasts To 2022” at:
The remote patient monitoring devices are most commonly used to slow the progression of chronic disorders and enhance recovery after getting discharged from an acute care unit. Remote patient monitoring technologies also alert caregivers thereby, enabling prompt intervention.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Heart rate monitors are identified as the most lucrative sub-segment owing to increasing incidences of cardiac related conditions globally.
- Heart rate monitor segment accounted for a significant market share in 2014. The rise in demand for home healthcare and independent living by geriatric population are some factors attributing to the segment’s large market share.
- North America accounted for more than 40% of the remote patient monitoring devices market in 2014 on account of the high demand for technologically advanced products. Presence of sophisticated healthcare infrastructure along with high awareness level of the patients has led to the growth of overall remote patient monitoring devices market.
- Asia Pacific is identified as the most lucrative region of the market due to the presence of large unmet needs in the emerging markets of China and India. Presence of suitable government initiatives to curb the deteriorating environmental conditions and enhancing healthcare infrastructure in Japan and Australia are also expected to attribute to this market’s attractiveness.
- Some key players of remote patient monitoring devices market include Philips, Honeywell, American Telecare, Roche, Philips Healthcare, Bosch, Biotronik, Intel, Welch Allyn, Healthanywhere Inc, Johnson & Johnson and Covidien Plc.
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Vital Sign Monitors
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pulse Oximeters
- Heart Rate Monitor (ECG)
- Temperature Monitor
- Respiratory Rate Monitor
- Brain Monitor (EEG)
- Anesthesia Monitor
- Blood Glucose Monitor
- Cardiac Rhythm Monitor
- Respiratory Monitor
- Fetal heart Monitor
- Prothrombin Monitor
- Multi Parameter Monitor (MPM)
- Others (Ventilators, Infusion Pumps and Others)
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Diseases Treatment
- Diabetes Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Weight Management and Fitness Monitoring
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- Hospital based patients
- Ambulatory Patients
- Home Healthcare
Global Remote Patient Monitoring Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2022)
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Related reports by Radiant Insights:
- Global Commercial Electronic Flight Bag Market:
- Global Automotive Multi-Wheel Drive Systems Market:
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit: http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States