ROCKVILLE CENTRE, NY – 24 Sep, 2015 – The peak season to view the Northern Lights in Iceland is coming soon and GreatValueVacations is offering a special Iceland 5-Night Winter Stopover with Golden Circle Express vacation package for those who are ready to check this phenomenon off their bucket list. Pricing from New York represents a 20% savings for travelers who would purchase each item individually.
The Northern Lights are the result of electrically charged particles from the sun colliding with gaseous particles in the Earth’s atmosphere, causing displays of bright, colorful dancing lights. They are visible in the magnetic polar regions of the northern and southern hemispheres and can range in color from white, green, pink and purple. The lights are best seen from Iceland, Greenland, northern Norway, Siberia, the Canadian territories and Alaska.
This 5-night getaway provides the opportunity to experience the vibrant city of Reykjavik, with a guided visit to the stunning Golden Circle route in southwest Iceland, connecting Thingvellir National Park, the Gullfoss Waterfall, and the Geysir geothermal area.
Benefits of this package:
• You’ll see southwest Iceland’s most popular attraction on a guided tour of the Golden Circle – bringing together a UNESCO National Park of Geological Wonders, thundering waterfalls and exploding geysers!
• Experience the spectacular Aurora Borealis on an evening Northern Lights hunt.
• It showcases Reykjavík as a city of bold contrasts, with something for everyone: both cosmopolitan and small-town; vibrant and sophisticated; young-at-heart and yet full of history.
• It represents a discount of 20% off for those who would purchase each of these elements individually.
The Iceland 5-Night Winter Stopover with Golden Circle Express vacation package based on two travelers includes:
• Round-trip economy class airfare to Reykjavik/Keflavik (KEF)
• Round-trip airport transfers via Flybus Airport Shuttle
• 5 nights in Reykjavik at the CenterHotel Skjaldbreid or CenterHotel Plaza
• Daily breakfast
• Northern Lights Hunt with hotel pick-up and drop-off
• Golden Circle Afternoon Tour
The package is priced from $899 from New York, $1,017 from Boston, $1,371 from Los Angeles, and $1,165 from Washington, DC for travel in January and February 2016. Other departure dates are available through April 2016 at slightly higher rates. To take advantage of this pricing, the vacation must be booked by October 10, 2015.
All package rates are based on select departures and require a 7-day advance purchase and include round-trip economy class airfare including carrier and government-imposed taxes and fees including the September 11th Security Fee of $5.60 per enplanement originating at a U.S. airport. Fluctuations in exchange rates may affect some taxes or fees.
For additional information on this Iceland 5-Night Winter Stopover with Golden Circle Express vacation, click here or call 800-896-4600.
GreatValueVacations is changing the way consumers travel by creating expertly designed, high-quality, air-inclusive vacations to compelling destinations at affordable prices. With so many online resources to find air, hotels, transportation, and more, consumers can spend many hours doing research trying to put it all together. GreatValueVacations takes the guesswork out of planning the perfect vacation by doing all of the legwork and packaging upscale travel products that have been vetted by destination experts. GreatValueVacations also offers advice and recommendations on what to see and do in each locale, and provides customer support every step of the way. Additionally, GreatValueVacations’ state-of-the-art technology offers the ability to book complicated vacations in just a few clicks.
For additional information, visit www.GreatValueVacations.com or call 800-896-4600.
Follow GreatValueVacations on Facebook or on Twitter at @vacationsreview
Full News Story: https://pressreleasejet.com/newsreleases/2015/see-the-northern-lights-in-iceland-during-peak-viewing-season-from-899-per-person/
Distributed by Press Release Jet
Company Name: JC Communications, LLC
Contact Person: Jane Coloccia
Phone: (310) 456-4631
Country: United States