The “Big Data Market: 2015 – 2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from
2015 through to 2030. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 15 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data to solve complex problems.
Browse Detailed Report with TOC at:
Amid the proliferation of real time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. SNS Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for nearly $40 Billion in 2015 alone.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
• Big Data ecosystem
• Market drivers and barriers
• Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
• Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
• Analysis and use cases for 15 vertical markets
• Big Data analytics technology and case studies
• Big Data vendor market share
• Company profiles and strategies of 140 Big Data ecosystem players
• Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors and enterprises
• Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Related Reports by Hexa Research Inc.
Global Fingerprint Technology Industry 2015:
Cloud Computing: Technology, Business Opportunity and Patent Analysis:
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation
Market forecasts and historical revenue figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services
• Professional Services
• Storage & Compute Infrastructure
• Networking Infrastructure
• Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
• Analytic Platforms & Applications
• Cloud Platforms
• Professional Services
Request a sample copy of this Report at:
The report has the following key findings:
• In 2015, Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $40 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues
• Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% over the next 5 years, eventually accounting for nearly $80 Billion by the end of 2020
• The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents
• Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio
• At present, the market is largely dominated by hardware sales and professional services in terms of revenue
• Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market
• By the end of 2020, SNS Research expects Big Data software revenue to exceed hardware investments by nearly $8 Billion
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
• How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
• How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
• What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
• What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
• Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
• How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
• What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
• Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
For Full Report visit:
Hexa Research Inc. (http://www.hexareports.com) is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States