The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 – 2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report says driven by the thriving ecosystem, analysts expect public safety LTE infrastructure investments to grow at a CAGR of nearly 40% between 2015 and 2020. By the end of 2020, infrastructure investments which include base stations (eNBs), mobile core and mobile backhaul gear will account for over $2 Billion. The market for ruggedized public safety LTE devices will also witness significant growth, with an estimated 4 Million annual device shipments in 2020.
The Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 – 2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts report is of 453 pages that provide 131 Figures to support the market study. The report is available at:
The “Public Safety LTE & Mobile Broadband Market: 2015 – 2030: Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the global public safety LTE market, besides touching upon the wider LMR and mobile broadband industries. In addition to covering the business case, challenges, technology, spectrum allocation, industry roadmap, deployment case studies, vendor products, strategies, standardization initiatives and applications ecosystem for public safety LTE, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for mobile broadband, LMR and public safety LTE subscriptions from 2015 till 2030. Also covered are public safety LTE service revenues, over both private and commercial networks. In addition, the report presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for public safety LTE devices and infrastructure.
The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report, as well as a list and associated details of over 60 global public safety LTE network commitments (as of Q2’2015).
The report has the following key findings:
- The market for ruggedized public safety LTE devices will witness similar growth, with an estimated 4 Million annual device shipments in 2020.
- By 2020, the installed base of private public safety LTE base stations (eNBs) will reach 150,000. By that time, transportable LTE solutions will account for close to 20% of all public safety LTE infrastructure investments.
- Commercial carriers and public safety MVNOs will pocket over $8 Billion in public safety LTE service revenue by the end of 2020, following growth at a CAGR of 50% between 2015 and 2020.
- Almost all major LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure vendors such as Nokia, Huawei, Ericsson and Alcatel-Lucent, to offer end-to-end LTE solutions.
- Consolidation efforts are continuing to take place throughout the industry, particularly among the largest LTE infrastructure vendors and public safety system integrators.
Purchase a Copy of Report at http://www.marketreportshub.com/purchase?rpid=2928, Single User License is US $2500.
Market forecasts and historical figures are provided for each of the following submarkets:
Public Safety LTE (Private) Infrastructure
- Submarkets: RAN (Radio Access Network), EPC (Evolved Packet Core) and Policy, Mobile Backhaul and Transport
- RAN Base Station (eNB) Mobility Categories: Fixed Base StationsandTransportable Base Stations
- RAN Base Station (eNB) Cell Size Categories: Macrocellsand Small Cells
- Transportable RAN Base Station (eNB) Form Factor Categories: CIAB (Cell-in-a-Box), COW (Cell-on-Wheels), Airborne Cells
Public Safety LTE Devices
- Submarkets: Private LTEand Commercial LTE
- Form Factor Categories: Smartphones & Handportable Terminals, Vehicle Mount Routers & Terminals, Tablets & Notebook PCsandUSB Dongles & Others
Public Safety LTE Subscriptions & Service Revenue
- Submarkets: Private LTEand Commercial LTE
Public Safety User Subscriptions over Private Mobile Broadband
- Submarkets: Private LTEand Private WiMAX
Public Safety User Subscriptions over Commercial Mobile Broadband
- Submarkets: CDMA2000/EV-DO, W-CDMA/HSPA, WiMAX, LTEand5G & Beyond
- Submarkets: Analog, DMR, dPMR, NXDN & PDT, P25, TETRA, Tetrapol, Others
LMR Data Subscriptions
- Submarkets: P25 – Phase 1, P25 – Phase 2, TETRA, TEDS, TetrapolandOthers
Public Safety LTE Applications
- Video Applications
- GIS, AVLS and Mapping
- Mobile VPN Access & Security
- CAD (Computer Aided Dispatching)
- Remote Database Access
- Telemetry and Remote Diagnostics
- Bulk Multimedia/Data Transfers
- PTT & Voice over LTE
- Situational Awareness Applications
The following regional markets are covered:
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Latin & Central America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
- Western Europe
Key Questions Answered:
- How big is the public safety LTE opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries and submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
- How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for public safety applications?
- When will MCPTT and proximity services see large scale proliferation?
- What is the status of private LTE rollouts and public safety MVNO offerings across the globe?
- What opportunities exist for commercial wireless carriers and MVNOs in the public safety LTE market?
- Is there a market for 400 MHz LTE networks?
- What are the prospects of tactical, rapidly deployable and airborne LTE solutions?
- How can public safety agencies leverage unused spectrum resources to fund private LTE networks?
- What strategies should system integrators and vendors adopt to remain competitive?
List of Companies Mentioned: 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 7 layers AG, Aaeon, Abu Dhabi Police, Accelleran, AceAxis, ACMA (Australian Communications and Media Authority), Aculab, Adax, ADCOM911 (Adams County Communication Center), ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), Advantech Corporation, Advantech Wireless, Aeroflex, Affarii Technologies, Affirmed Networks, Agile Networks, Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus Group, Air-Lynx, Airspan Networks, Airvana, Airwave Solutions, Alcatel-Lucent, Altiostar Networks, Amdocs, Anite, Anritsu Corporation, APCO International (Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials), Apple, ARASKOM, Arcadyan, Argela and more.
Explore other new reports by Signals and Systems Telecom at:
Market Reports Hub is your one-stop online shop for syndicated industry research reports on 25+ categories and their sub-sectors. We bring to you to the latest in market research across multiple industries and geographies from leading research publishers across the globe.
Company Name: MarketReportsHub
Contact Person: Ritesh Tiwari
Phone: +1 888 391 5441