The global market for coated fabrics is expected to reach USD 22,576.7 million by 2020. Coated fabrics market is expected to witness rapid growth due to positive outlook on application markets and product innovation. Increasing growth in automotive industry is also expected to boost the coated fabrics market over the forecast period. Rising demand for protective clothing due to its wide application in food processing, agriculture, chemical processing is expected to fuel the market growth of coated fabrics. The global construction industry has seen a steady recovery over the last three years, enhanced infrastructure spending, particularly in Brazil, China and India is expected to be mirrored in the demand for coated fabrics.
Browse full research report with TOC on “Coated Fabrics Market Analysis By Product (Polymer, Rubber, Fabric Backed Wall Coverings), By Application (Transportation, Protective Clothing, Industrial, Furniture) And Segment Forecasts To 2020” at:
Transportation was the largest application segment for coated fabrics, accounting for nearly 1,183 million square meters of total demand in 2013, due to their increasing use in airbags. Upturn in automotive production, especially in emerging markets of India, China and Brazil is expected to be a key factor for market development over the next six years. Protective coatings accounted for coated fabric demand of 526.7 million square meters in 2013, owing to its favorable insulation and thermal management properties.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global coated fabrics demand was 3,400.2 million square meters in 2013 and is expected to reach 4,400.0 million square meters by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 3.8% from 2014 to 2020.
- Asia Pacific was the largest regional market for coated fabrics, with revenue exceeding USD 7,600 million in 2013. It is further expected to grow due to surging population, increasing automotive demand and growing infrastructure spending. In addition, Asia Pacific is also expected to witness fastest growth, at an estimated CAGR of 5.1% from 2014 to 2020.
- North America and Europe are expected to witness demand growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.5% and 3.2% from 2014 to 2020, respectively.
- Polymer coated fabric accounted for over 85% of market share of coated fabrics in 2013, due to its wide use in automotive, personal protective clothing, healthcare and furniture applications. It is expected to witness demand growth at an estimated CAGR of 3.9% from 2014 to 2020.
- The global coated fabrics market is fragmented and includes players such as Omnova Solutions, Saint-Gobain S.A., Spradling International Inc., Takata Corporation, Trelleborg AB, ContiTech AG and Isotex S.p.A.
Coated Fabrics Product Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Polymer coated fabrics
- Rubber coated fabrics
- Fabric backed wall coverings
See More Reports of This Category by Radiant Insights:
Coated Fabrics Application Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- Protective clothing
Coated Fabrics Regional Outlook (Volume, Million square meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Related Reports By Radiant Insights:
- Global Tempered glass Market:
The report firstly introduced Tempered glass basic information including Tempered glass definition classification application and industry chain overview; Tempered glass industry policy and plan, Tempered glass product specification, manufacturing process, cost structure etc. Then we deeply analyzed the world’s main region market conditions that including the product price, profit, capacity, production, capacity utilization, supply, demand and industry growth rate etc.
- Global Hollow glass Market Report:
The report including six parts, the first part mainly introduced the product basic information; the second parts mainly analyzed the Asia Hollow glass industry; the third part mainly analyzed the North American Hollow glass industry; the fourth part mainly analyzed the Europe Hollow glass industry; the fifth part mainly analyzed the market entry and investment feasibility; the sixth part was the report conclusion chapter.
About Radiant Insights
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
For more information, visit http://www.radiantinsights.com/
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States